My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone heard about the bellend shooting police with a nerf gun in London. .. *fruitcage* clown

And I will sort my avatar soon I didn't know my teddy bear one had gone.

As for *suitcase* tatoo's 8 seen some fantastic ones out there. Many poorly translated though he gup with the bar code cove ring ex partners names is pretty bad.

Also have learned today that not only am I a devil and demonic ally possessed. (Thanks darkchild)

But I and everyone of my race was created by a Scientist called Yakub through a process called grafting to create slaves for the highly technologically advanced race of people made in allah's form millions of years ago and we rebelled and destroyed their civilisation.

I can't read the NoI wiki without giggling. I know it's not nice to mock other religions but.... seriously....

I guess no-one told him that it's illegal to openly carry an RIF in public?

Not so sure alot of people know tbh.

as it happens i saw a kid of about 9 or 10 walking with his parents and younget sister. He pointed a replica ak with fake rds on top at me!!

Not so sure alot of people know tbh.

as it happens i saw a kid of about 9 or 10 walking with his parents and younget sister. He pointed a replica ak with fake rds on top at me!!

And you punched the out of him in self defence, right?

If you don't have a bad tattoo you don't have enough tattoos.

I only have 2 tattoos and they are both .

100% .

LIKE SKY GO, YOU WORTHLESS *bramston pickle*!

AAAAAAARRRRRGH.

I refer to my previous complaint:

Not just that but their Sky Go bandwidth allocation is ridiculous.

I have Sky Go and their usual options of low medium high or auto quality are overridden and auto is the only choice.

When that happens what "auto" means is "*fruitcage* *suitcase*".

It is (and I mean this literally) unwatchable.

That is a bloody travesty.

Welcome to the world of weight training.

Have you had so many squats you have difficulty getting home? Then unable to get out of bed? How about trouble driving/biking from the gym as your arms are funked?

Or come in from a 7 hour bike session, sat down for a *suitcase* and then had to wait for your wife to come home to help you off the bog?

Or come in from a 7 hour bike session, sat down for a *suitcase* and then had to wait for your wife to come home to help you off the bog?

Went for a *suitcase* this morning, and struggled to wipe my own *albartroth* due to a reduction in range of movement of my arms.

My workday today, has been mostly facilitated by the use of ibuprofen gel.

I spent the day I booked off work painting the flat for the other half to get in and start bitching about what hadn't been done. Nevermind the fact that I'd been at it all day with only a 15 minute break for a sarnie and drink. Oh well, next time I'll remember this

I spent the day I booked off work painting the flat for the other half to get in and start bitching about what hadn't been done. Nevermind the fact that I'd been at it all day with only a 15 minute break for a sarnie and drink. Oh well, next time I'll remember this

This *fruitcage*s me right off! My mrs is fine, but had a right lippy ex who did that.

eBay is also pissing me off, on my ipad at least.

Open the app and it's all fancy-written *badger*s by 'style curation' or 'electronics curation' or some other rubbish. Seems to be trying to be all cool with 'collections'.

*badger*s. People sell their old *suitcase* on it, and no amount of "walking to the beat as you pound the concrete" (electronic curation, mentioned above) waffle is going to change that. It doesn't quite work when next to a knackered old cassette stereo, photographed on a -stained sofa from the 80's...

Also, I know, I know. 'iPads are *suitcase*' etc...

Is it wrong that I would be tempted to laugh first before helping??

But I understand the issue and how *fruitcage* stupid and useless it makes you feel plus reminds you to always take your phone in with you.

What really ###### me off was that the reason it wasn't finished was that our son was going to be home from the childminder and the combination of a hyperactive toddler and wet paint wouldn't end well

Clearly she expected the painting to be done at any cost. So next time you obviously have to have the toddler chained to a stake in the garden until the paint is dry. :P

Woman logic. That's a rabbit hole you just don't want to go down.

I must be married to a cyborg, as I never have that problem. Though people sometimes act annoyed with one thing, when they're actually annoyed about something else.

Sore throat, mild annoyance but still something I could do without. Oh, and being indecisive (can't pick between three options as they're all good).

Edit:- also, forgot to put, if someone complains about work you've done, simply say 'do it yourself next time'. You can add expletives at the end of the sentence, depending on the severity of questioning, of said workmanship.

Archived