• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hedganian

• shmook

• FireKnife

• scorch

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, it's nearly Christmas! A time to laugh and joke, to sing and... who am I trying to kid? I hate this time of year, it always makes me irritable and angry. And that tends to spill into other areas

Wow, you've chosen to play today's edition of 'Wheel of Fortune!'   Let's see what you've won!   CONGRATULATIONS! For using homophobic language (because I'm sure as *suitcase* you're not calling m

ahhh.... that reminds me...   The losers who say that I'm wasting my money on airsoft... you spend $4000 on an ATV... and you accuse me of wasting money??

Posted Images

The problem lies in the fact that to get the bottom of the weetabix sufficiently soggy, you have a load of milk in the bottom of the bowl completely untouched. So when the weetabix gets to where I want it, it drops into the excess milk and goes too far. 

And I'm not gonna pre-snap my weetabix so they fit the bowl. That way lies madness. I'd rather acquire a more suitable bowl.

After the weetabix is soggy enough, I always drain the excess milk away. Then you get the perfect 'bix.

I don't care what people get up to in the privacy of their own home - but if you want to put butter on your wheatbix, don't ever ask me to "accept it". I'll tolerate it, sure. But accept it? Not gonna happen. Call be a bigot if you want but its just not right.

Also, I have no idea why I glossed over this before, but butter on a weetabix is just downright weird. Who even does that?