My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How were the dirtQuadbikes?

Excellent. So much fun. 2WD quads on sand and gravel are great for a bit of sideways drifting action.

Not so great for the GF's dad who was following behind me and getting a face full of sand. ;)

My son had a minor operation today, to 'fix' the tendon in his thumb (on his left hand). Poor thing. Got a huge bandage on his hand now, keeps catching him off guard (falls over due to being off balance).

Got to sit through Shred the third now, as he likes it and it keeps him calm. Can't lie, I do like moments in it but not enough to watch it for the fiftieth time. . . .

My son had a minor operation today, to 'fix' the tendon in his thumb (on his left hand). Poor thing. Got a huge bandage on his hand now, keeps catching him off guard (falls over due to being off balance).

Got to sit through Shred the third now, as he likes it and it keeps him calm. Can't lie, I do like moments in it but not enough to watch it for the fiftieth time. . . .

Could be worse, my little boy loves lady and the tramp. I've seen that film about a gazillion times...

Booked into The Outpost this Sunday. Game gets cancelled.

Try to book into the Mall. Can't see how to actually book.

Does anyone know how to actually book places? Can't seem to find a link or option on the site to book, nor a forum where there is a booking thread.

Saw Jedi in the cinema too, in fact, the cinema I saw it in doesn't exist anymore. Liverpool once had a huge screen, at the old odeon site (right by lime street station), which in the late 1990's was cut up to make room for more screens. It's shut now and moved to the Liverpool One site (stone throw from the Albert Dock). Shame really, even the imax screen isn't as big as the old odeon screen. Ghostbusters was amazing on that old screen.

My sons okay now, has a sock on his hand to keep the bandage clean (he looks like a thug walking round looking for his next victim).

Archived