My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I was used to doing weights and that I could comfortable start adding more cardio to my week.

Doing 5x5 before work and 40 minutes on the rower yesterday was a mistake.

Tomorrow is going to be unpleasant.

My job is mostly cardio, I'm no runner but I will out walk anyone.

I spray weeds and fertilize yards, when I was just walking for weeds my best it would be 30 yards at 500k sq feet.

It's easy when all the yards are nice. Many are *suitcase*!

Just seen the PC spec requirements for FO4. Minimum requirements is a 2GB GPU damnit.

And my CPU isn't near the 4.7GHz AMD they suggest for recommended. I sense a lot of expensive upgrades...

Hey mate, wanna buy my old GPU? It's a GTX560Ti, so barely above the minimum requirements, but what the hell, it works. It's a bit dusty, but I was planning to grab a can of duster from the local Tesco and dust it off.

As for my gripes today, I had a strange dream, woke up disoriented and I think I've caught a bug of some sort.

I've just shelled out for a gaming of to get rid of my 360. Apparently those recommended settings are just everything as high as *fruitcage*

Possibly but a 2GB GPU minimum seems insane. Almost feel like I should've bought a next gen console instead as I like controllers for my shooters (heresy I know, but hopefully FO4 has native compatibility with a controller).

I appreciate Fallout has a lot of rendering to do and as I love the franchise I can forgive it (even if I can only run minimal until I can afford to upgrade my rig again, thinking complete overhaul with SSD for OS etc).

Mike_West PM incoming.

Possibly but a 2GB GPU minimum seems insane. Almost feel like I should've bought a next gen console instead as I like controllers for my shooters (heresy I know, but hopefully FO4 has native compatibility with a controller).

I appreciate Fallout has a lot of rendering to do and as I love the franchise I can forgive it (even if I can only run minimal until I can afford to upgrade my rig again, thinking complete overhaul with SSD for OS etc).

Mike_West PM incoming.

I love fallout, but the loading times get so long. I can't finish nv because of loading time.

Takes forever on my 360 and its fairly new.

I love fallout, but the loading times get so long. I can't finish nv because of loading time.

Takes forever on my 360 and its fairly new.

Two very important things: why are you playing a game meant for PC on a console? :P Also, FNV runs on the *suitcasey*, outdated Oblivion engine. I'm assuming that the engine upgrade in F4 will change a lot of things...

...and you'll have to change your console to play it.

Two very important things: why are you playing a game meant for PC on a console? Also, FNV runs on the *suitcasey*, outdated Oblivion engine. I'm assuming that the engine upgrade in F4 will change a lot of things...

...and you'll have to change your console to play it.

I'm not really into video games anymore, I was never into pcs because like y'all, you need to update your pc more often than I'd have to change consoles.

Consoles to me is poor man's gaming and that's why I played them.

Supposedly fo4 for the xb1 is designed for that consol so it can actually play the game.

I can't even finish fnv because it my never finish loading.

Settings options on pc: from potato and finger paint all the way to ultramax oh my god I can see that characters sweat coming out of their pores.

Settings on console: put my feet on the floor, or put them on the coffee table.

Settings options on pc: from potato and finger paint all the way to ultramax oh my god I can see that characters sweat coming out of their pores.

Eh, I'm good, I'm there for the gameplay and story. I'm used to graphics, I still play my sega gen 2 and nes.

I've had to replace the light gun 6 times, then I learned how to fix the trigger and swap cables.

This is why I liked console gaming, put people on more level footings barring skill, luck and connection. PC gaming had far too much variation for me and me being broke just opted for an old 360 when I could eventually afford one.

Just dropped some money on a GPU, should be with me for Wednesday latest which is my day off. Unfortunately my dad stole my pc toolkit so I've had to source another. Also with my terrible luck the GPU won't work and the seller doesn't accept returns (ebay). Unless I can prove its not as described if it fails.

I need to be more optimistic.

Eh, I'm good, I'm there for the gameplay and story. I'm used to ###### graphics, I still play my sega gen 2 and nes.

I've had to replace the light gun 6 times, then I learned how to fix the trigger and swap cables.

You misunderstand. I am a console gamer.

Like you, I'm there for the ride, not to *rickroll* about with settings.

Some absolute *albartroth* just drifted into my lane causing me to have to swerve to avoid him hitting me but I clipped the curb and have royally *fruitcage*ed my rim now. *fruitcage*wit was just happy in his own little world on the phone. Cockbag.

Don't swerve, let him hit you.

Sue.

Have him arrested for being on the phone.

Better yet, let him come into your lane then pit manoeuvre him into the barriers.

Probably would've been the way to go.. But natural instinct cause me to swerve.. Especially as I was in Manchester and I live in Brighton so would've had an issue getting home! Still a pain in the *albatross*.. I'll have to leave it till now as if I get one refurbished I'll need to get the lot done.. Maybe it's an excuse to get new rims! :)

Don't swerve, let him hit you.

Sue.

Have him arrested for being on the phone.

Better yet, let him come into your lane then pit manoeuvre him into the barriers.

This.

If I'm in the right, I gave up avoiding people long ago. I'm not stacking my car because some other *fruitcage* can't drive. Front and rear HD dashcam will back me up too if necessary.

Shaved head with a beard, combined with a usual scowl and distaste for the general public which shows in my face at all times has made people stop or veer from me when they see I'm not budging over...

Archived