My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have acute gastritis. Ouch!

Everything I eat will give me a crippling stomach ache for 3-4 hours, gaviscon does very little to help this. Just got back from the GP and I've been told to forego all food for 2 days, instead drinking flat coke which would both settle the stomach and give me some calories. 

B-b-b-b-b-but I love food so much :(

Apologies for the late reply. I've got a BSA lightning xl tactical in .22, and it likes being fed rws flathead pellets :)

No worries. I've just ordered an Air Arms s410 TDR. I've always had good results with RWS pellets but I'm told that they won't get the best out of this model rifle and JSB are the way to go.

I don't think I can watch any more crusty old men talking about pellets on YouTube.

Ordered a couple of things online yesterday, and always get a bit giddy when toys are due the day after, ie today.

It's a no-show, and they won't be here until tomorrow now. Rang one company and it was a mess up their end and had postage refunded immediately, which was nice but still annoying. The other was sent RM tracked, and I'm guessing second class now as that's not arrived either.

First world problems for items that were a treat to myself!

Had a *suitcase* day at college today. Too many teenage kids messing around in the workshop when im trying to learn. Stripped a Iveco F1a engine today and the kids I was working with managed to drop two Pistons after hammering them out of the block and forget which way around the shells went.

Tutor proceeded to give us all a *badger*ing understandably for lack of respect for the equipment. He took me aside and apologised saying he knew I wasn't involved but still put a proper damper on my day. I feel like I've learnt very little as we got 50% of the work required done and I spent most of my time fixing their mistakes and taking up the slack. Makes me look good but still takes the Michael.

For those that remember, these are the same kids that wizzed in my kettle and denied me coffee.. Im on the edge with these dickheads. Not sure what im on the edge of doing though.

I have done but unfortunately I can't change blocks now as each block learns a different thing each week of training so I'd miss out if I change.

I have spoken to my tutor though and he is aware of the situation and is going to have a word tomorrow so we will see what happens.

I need a good long run tonight!

Had a *suitcase* day at college today. Too many teenage kids messing around in the workshop when im trying to learn. Stripped a Iveco F1a engine today and the kids I was working with managed to drop two Pistons after hammering them out of the block and forget which way around the shells went.

Tutor proceeded to give us all a *badger*ing understandably for lack of respect for the equipment. He took me aside and apologised saying he knew I wasn't involved but still put a proper damper on my day. I feel like I've learnt very little as we got 50% of the work required done and I spent most of my time fixing their mistakes and taking up the slack. Makes me look good but still takes the Michael.

For those that remember, these are the same kids that wizzed in my kettle and denied me coffee.. Im on the edge with these dickheads. Not sure what im on the edge of doing though.

Kick their *albatross* in a toilet stall.

Archived