My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See I saw HPA and chose to not get involved. Im in the same shoes at Stunt.. Rifle does it but I won't use it. It's 100% definitely the knob behind the weapon that's the issue. They'd do it with whatever platform they are using!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mk5 maroons on command detonation and a full auto GBB to put the fear of god into people in ambush situations.

I love pyro.

Edit: view showing the top with the cable connection point.

20160524_103755_zpshpaio5bj.jpg

Yeah, my rifle does 60fps and is set to 5rnd burst.

My mags hold 150 rounds giving me 30 shots.

Yeah I shamelessly stole that from you, went for the quick trigger response so it was either that or use a mosfet to reduce the ROF on FA... I went with burst. Its the way forward. Not 60rps though :(

edit: looks pretty sweet scorch. anybody here use remote dets?

edit: Hardcore: oh mate. oh mate. an ex of mine said that the thing she found most attractive on guys was "when you can see thier shoulder blade things". I was like that's called winged scapula... its not good!!! point is never try to impress women its a loser's game

Just don't leave it in a football stadium or something daft like that.

I wonder if a terrorist will ever put "training aide" on a real bomb. Seriously though, what a hysterical over reaction!  

On the plus side I left my bag on the tube on Friday, by the time I had realised my mistake they had sorted it out for me... so at least lost property has got easier! 

I'm 36 and mine still give me *suitcase*.

Had 1 put years ago, and got another that pokes through every now and then and then disappears again. It's proper annoying, but doesn't hurt and I can't be arsed with the pain/time off/dribbling mess from surgery.

Stunt, you always seem to be able to 'out story' people. It's insane!

Stunt is one of those people, but unlike most of those people, he seems genuine about it.

I have no doubt that stunt actually did that, whereas most people that out story you you end up feeling like "yeah whatever pull the other one"

Depends on the event as I can 'out story' some people but only on specifics.

Stunt however seems to be able to do it on about 50% of the things I see people put :P.

Also Estate Agents, not only have they lied on the form for me leaving my flat but they have the cheek to ask for 'around £65-85' for cleaning and repairs. Good I have my other ex-flatmate and there very 'won't let this go' father, it is going to be hilarious, but waste some of my life-time :(.

'FireKnife'

I don't know how it works in Scotland, but down here, if you don't think their costs for cleaning and repairs are reasonable, you can flat out refuse it and you'll get your entire deposit back 99% of the time.

Oh don't worry, it is one of those laws where they have just put (Scotland) after it but it is the same as the rest of the UK.

I can indeed appeal against them and can even pay for the work myself to be carried out if I don't feel that the cost presented are reasonable.

Basically I am going to see what they estimate. If they put the £15-20 for a cleaner then I don't mind as I would have paid for a quick once over by a professional anyway but circumstances didn't give me the chance to.

But if they want the supposed £45-75 to run some sealant around the bath edges they can *fruitcage* right off. I am just going to see what they try and if it comes to what I would have spent anyway I am likely to let it slide, any more and they can get told that they are getting nothing, especially given how arrogant the woman I had to deal with was.

Estate Agents: Lawyers in Disguise (say that to the tune of 80s Transformers)

'FireKnife'

I have a tripwire unit currently being soldered, and a wireless doorbell sat next to my bench.

I'm undecided whether to make it into a remote det, or use it as a lure just for the sheer lols.

FK, the one agent my *albartroth* of a grandfather kisses up to all the time for work is basically scumlord version of satan, so I do understand how they try to rip you off.

I could go on a rant about the shitholes lately, but I rather go play more battleborn and whatnot.

It's not deliberate guys.

Don't forget, I am (much) older than many of you and for almost my entire life I have carried on as if I had no regard for my stability or future security.

You get in these situations If you let yourself get in these situations.

Most people would have waited for the dentist to go and get help from a colleague or get a different tool or something.

Some part of my personality does not accept that.

You had your turn fella, give me the pliers.

Anyway, I have to pack, I am going on holiday to Elevenerife and then Timbuckthree.

Archived