My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No alcohol for me.. Nice portion of chips though. Im back at the workshop finally.. M25 traffic sucks balls.

As for the slap in the face.. I always find those people prefer a shovel over a brick.. Nice large flat object you can get good swing on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find the attitude of customers a much greater multiplier of my courtesy than anything else.

If someone comes in and goes "wipers, golf" I'll be polite but i'll not go out of my way to help you.

Conversely, if someone comes in and goes "Hello/Good morning, I'm after some front wiper blades for my 2009 golf, any chance you've got those in stock please?" I'll be both much happier, much more forthcoming with the customer and much more pleasant to the customer.

Equally, when the knobheads with Audis come in (we're VW and VW commercial only. not audi. not skoda. not seat. Just VW) if they're apologetic and polite - I get it, the nearest audi dealers are about 30 miles / 40 minutes away) I'll try and help.

If they expect me to help them source a part we can't look up properly for a car we've never supported, order it for them, give them discount and deliver it for them, you may just find that it's an audi specific part and I'm very sorry, mr customer, but VW have never used this particular engine and so I can't help.

Same.

Be a *suitcasey* customer, get *suitcasey* service. Water off a ducks back to me. Ask nicely or behave and I'll bend over backwards to help.

Unfortunately, most of the public are self-entitled *rickrolls*, no matter what job you do :(

It doesn't help his situation that he has 2 accounts, one in his wife's name to avoid tax.

Also his wife will sometimes pop in to pick bits up. Occasionally wearing suspiciously large sunglasses despite it not being sunny if you know what I mean.

Call that *suitcase* in. Domestic abuse is a *fruitcage* horrendous thing. I'd be ringing HMRC too.

No sympathy if he's knocking her about.

Edit, not saying this as a cop, I'm saying it as a human being.

What kind of *fruitcage* wit takes a toddler on a 10 hour flight to a bloody hot tropical country?

The whine they moan they run around the place, when you get there they are a nuisance and they will not remember a damn thing when they are old enough to appreciate it.

I had the back seat of the front leg room ones and there was a 1m gap behind me.

The entire population of the plane was using it to walk their toddlers to keep them quiet (it didn't work).

They kept bumping into my seat.

The only upside was seeing one of them run full-tilt into the service cart.  The metal on skull noise was delicious.

On the plus side, I'm in Mexico.

So, my neck hurts for some inexplicable reason, and I'm supposed to punch in another bunch of stupid-*albatross* numbers nobody needs. Also, my mouse broke yesterday, but a 15-min trip to the mall at 9PM got me a replacement. A replacement that is slightly smaller, and I was used to that mahoosive brick with enough room to rest my entire palm on.

Filling in my tooth is giving me jib. Now to ring up the dentist and try not to sound annoyed as it needs repairing (I was told to give it a few days to see if it was just the gum).

'Hello, can you please tell me, why my tooth hurts more now, than when it didn't have a filling? Thank you'.

Call that *suitcase* in. Domestic abuse is a *fruitcage* horrendous thing. I'd be ringing HMRC too.

No sympathy if he's knocking her about.

Edit, not saying this as a cop, I'm saying it as a human being.

She comes in with a shiner again and I will do. Realistically what can be done if there's no evidence and she doesn't want to say anything though?

^Its a tough one.

Personally, if she is coming by your work semi regularly I think it would be a good idea to keep a log with dates etc, then you take that the police and be like "I've been suspicious for some time, here's a list of recent incidents, do what you will with it"

Archived