My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got rid of GTA 5 after completing the single player stuff. GTA online was just a nightmare. Griefers would just shoot you for no reason while you're on your way to start a mission, people in the missions would ignore the objectives, there weren't enough missions anyway - this was before they brought in heists - it was terrible.

Yes, PC.  I use a controller for driving and keyboard and mouse for run and gun.

I lose a couple of tics when I enter or exit a vehicle and I change over.

Lone_Bullet has mentioned an interest from Belgium and with HitmanNo2 that is potentially 3 non-*albatrosses*.

Now, I'm not a great player but I try, play seriously and just want to work through the missions.

I'm at level 11 now so I have a long way to go...

Where on earth did you find that many robins?

What happened?

Passive mode stops you getting killed as often and the heists look like good fun if I ever get a bunch of non-troglodytes to play with.

I have no idea where they came from but they were all under our tree at work.

They had to of died in the tree and we had a big storm a day before so they probably fell out of it.

Interesting.

Yeah, lightning could do it but usually the electricity follows the xylem and phloem channels in the heart of the wood and wouldn't kill birds roosting in the branches.

Poison?  Gas?

Well, if anyone wants to add me on Rockstar social club I am Amateur_stuntman on there....

I don't enjoy fighting the police in the story mode world, it is too easy.  I have all the guns, bombs, planes, tanks etc.

The heists look like they could be fun, mission oriented play instead of free-form.

Mind you, I keep meaning to use Trevor to steal one of those VTOL jets from the army base.

Archived