My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason, I've got a sketch from the simpsons Halloween special in my head:-

Zombie Flanders:- Hey Homer. Mind if I chew on your ear. . .?

SHOT GUN BLAST

Lisa:- Dad, you killed the zombie Flanders?!

Homer:- He was a zombie?!

Went to a game yesterday and a young kid spent the ENTIRE day emptying his gun into the floor or a wall to show off the trigger response. Literally the start of every game was a whole midcap into the dirt.

Anyway at a key point in the game where we need all the man power available, his battery dies.

God damn kids.

We had a bunch of kids mucking about and shooting everything before game. Shooting trees, puddles, bits of mud... everything.

So just before the start of the afternoon game one of them shows his mate how quick he can go from weapon slung to getting a round off, shoots a tree from about 3 metres away, and promptly catches the ricochet in the throat.

He didn't act so tough after everyone saw him crying.

I guess we've all done stuff like that, though...

I once foolishly decided to jump off a raised doorway instead of just running down the stairs while evacuating a building...

Sprained my ankle, ripped open the sleeve of the jacket I was wearing, grazed all my arm and busted the magazine in the FPG I was using -and those mags aren't cheap.

Dumb, dumb, dumb...

We had a bunch of kids mucking about and shooting everything before game. Shooting trees, puddles, bits of mud... everything.

So just before the start of the afternoon game one of them shows his mate how quick he can go from weapon slung to getting a round off, shoots a tree from about 3 metres away, and promptly catches the ricochet in the throat.

Nearly snorted wine just reading that.

I reckon I would have collapsed laughing if I saw it in person!

I have 1 month off in like 3 years and I missed this typical !

Ah I see I was going to say ! reminds me of the day the 3 cadets were on sight, the "officer" was ordering his 2 mates about all day, I was standing on one of the bunkers and they were hunkered down in the ditch behind, the "officer" was trying to light a grenade and after about 10 attempts his mate grabbed it off him lit it with 1 strike and then passed it back to him, he then stood up and lobbed it about 3 meters into the tree in front of the 3 of them were it promptly bounced off straight back into the ditch in between them and went off killing all 3, oh how i laughed!

Archived