My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Checking my finances and I'll be into my overdraft for the first time in nearly two years by the end of the week.

*fruitcage*.

Mrs tink being a supply teacher and not getting paid over the summer has taken a massive toll on our savings, as in we have none left now...

Well that sucks.

Things will pick up for her, flu season is coming up...

Personally I think Emergency Orange should get a chance.. Imagine a chair will that much bravado and awesomeness...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best colour.

How about a safety orange suede stripe down the middle of a black leather chair.

I'm actually quite worried, to be honest. 

we've got £105 in the current account, and due out this week is: £34 for my car insurance, two tanks of fuel (call it £90 betwixt the pair), £90 worth of car parts that I've sold on a forum that I need to pay work for (paid for via paypal into my account due to postage being a *bramston pickle* on the work system), oh, and £200 training fee for the driving instructor course, and then around £40 of food shopping next weekend.

We've got £389ish coming in on friday, and then every friday from then on until mid november when mrs tink becomes a proper employed teacher at the school and not just supply.

I'm *fruitcage* bricking it.

My work is setting up a massive fustercluck. I can see it coming.

Basically, they're shuffling posts because people are retiring, giving them to people who were working elsewhere in the company and have no idea what was going on in that part of the job, then, after two or three months, handing the exact same jobs to new hires. So people who have no idea what's going on are supposed to train new workers who have no idea what's going on.

Oh *fruitcage* joy.

iOS10 has gotten rid of swipe left to unlock... I've been an iPhone user since the the start that action is so solid in my muscle memory its going to take ages to get over.. it doesn't make any sense this "push home to unlock".. literally 5 times slower at least!

God damn these First world problems eh..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been an iPhone user since the the start

There's your problem...

Seriously though, when a company changes something like that, you've got to wonder why. It's like you go into your house one day after work and someone rehung all the doors with the hinges on the other side. They still work and it's not really any worse, but it's just different and not really any better either.

Weather for a place to go to tomorrow is showing series of thunderstorms right around start time, alongside high humidity (something I just cannot handle well).  If it wasn't across state I wouldn't be bothered so much and trek out but right now I am inclined to sit out once again.

Archived