My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zeroin is *suitcase* at best.

The sales forum? The people there just need setting on fire. The amount of *suitcase* I've had trying to sell things, and bending over backwards to do so is crazy.

£425 for a white gun that's a mishmash of bits? I'll get the box of matches...

Kinda glad I've started carrying my trauma kit in my work bag, hope I never have to use it but better to be prepared in this crazy world (including accidents, not just scum intentionally hurting people).

Everyone stay safe out there.

I had to run up and down the stairs three *fruitcage* times and spend an hour and a half in the waiting room before I got my surgery scheduled.

And I still don't know my blood type.

Worse yet, they'll be patching me up in spinal anesthesia, so I'll be very conscious and very nervous throughout the entire shitshow.

DWP still haven't sent a reply to my complaint letters, but did send a letter requiring us to go to a 'benefits review'.

On investigation, turns out they'd run a full check of both our names and found a match for me in the MoD payroll database through my work with the ACF.

Resolved it over the phone, don't have to go to the interview

Suspicious that they'd run such an in depth 'random check' after receiving complaints.... <_<

They're going to get a massive wake up call when the inevitable living wage or whatever it will be called comes in.  It will only require a fraction of the staff to run compared to how it currently runs.  They'll soon be on the receiving end of their *Ubar* colleagues.

I'm guessing it's more hide in the stationary cupboard, barricade and be quiet rather than abseil down the building, frame charge on the window, pop a couple of flash bangs then 2 rounds in the mouths heh. 

Archived