My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a MUT that my dad bought for my graduation.

Unfortunately I managed to break the pliers so need to get that part replaced which I guess I'll have to send them off for.

Plus it's not really suitable for EDC due to the locking blade.

True point.. it's just so awesome though!! I also have a Wave, stays attached to my bag at all times.

Im currently helping my fiancé out at her guide unit as a leader called in ill. 25 screaming girls all obsessed with boys and over excited. The headache is real.

I want a MUT but can't justify the cost of one, sadly.

They are spendy. Mine was a treat to me after tons of overtime a few years ago.

Twitch, they should only cost postage to repair, I think there's a UK leatherman address to send them off to :)

Just had to sit through American Hustle with friends. Everyone thought it was great! I thought it was a jumbling piece of *suitcase* of a movie.

I know Jennifer Lawrence is so liked, what do you guys think about her in the UK? I think she overacts and she is overly and intentionally crass, but it's so sacrilege to say anything derogatory about her.

I'm limping, they had to shove an urethral catheter inside me and pull it out twelve hours later, the wound dressing used for my epidural anesthesia pressed on it as I was lying on my back, which hurt like a *beep* (and nobody figured the reason out, least of all me, because I was blasted out of my mind on morphine), I got a nasty rash from some hardcore painkillers and I don't even know which one was it, and I can't even describe my joy upon pissing into a hospital duck on my own.

Also, thanks to bugs and idiotic game design, twenty tense minutes of playing Prey went down the like no-one's business.

...by the way, is a hospital bedpan with a neck really called a "hospital duck"?

So the other half fell for a computer scam yesterday. She got a call from a guy claiming to be from Microsoft and her laptop was in danger of crashing. The short story is that she let him remotely install a couple of "anti virus" programs and charged her £270 for it

I've removed the files he put on there and changed all passwords but the most annoying thing is that when she rang the bank she was told that there's *fruitcage* all she can do about the £270 till the guy tries to take the money and even then she probably won't it back

I get those 'computer's about to crash, call this number'. Sometimes I call them up, and act like the most computer-inept moron ever, just to *fruitcage* with them.

Then I put them on hold while "I get my credit card". One guy waited an hour, while I went to the store.

Getting tired of win10 f#kingbthings over. Seems like every major update needs it's own clean install. Is Linux recommended for a gaming machine and how does ASIO drivers behave on Linux? Any recommendations?

Been a windows user since 95. Always worked well. Till win7.

Don't want cloud

Don't want permanent internet connection

Don't want my info stored and used against me for ads etc..

Gimme back winXP or 2000...

In another note: I'm getting real stressed out by the social media, google, apple and microsoft behaviorx.

I can't really explain it very well but since everything is connected to each other I'm feeling anxious. Like it's too big for me? As a ex computernerd and gamer that's something, but I dread the current innovation for hype's sake and the quantity over quality.

Help...

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

I can't really explain it very well but since everything is connected to each other I'm feeling anxious. Like it's too big for me? As a ex computernerd and gamer that's something, but I dread the current innovation for hype's sake and the quantity over quality.

Help...

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

It's every paranoid schizophrenic worst nightmare. 

Archived