My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep smiling and carry on! You'll be fine! 

I made it! Too bad that an hour in, she had to bail as her flatmate broke the washing machine, but still.

Also, I'm stuck doing a particularly inane job at work. Someone suddenly started caring about creation and termination dates for external organizations in our database, just so there are no null entries. Considering that nobody cared for the last twenty years or so, because most of those things didn't have the dates in the previous system and nobody even set them up to import from the extracts created by some of the very external organizations themselves, I find it colossally, coprolithically *fruitcage*stupid and invented only to make our lives miserable.

My sister's wedding is tomorrow which means I've got to spend the day being sociable with family. It's not that I don't get on with them just that, apart from DNA, I have bugger all in common with most of them and I've found out I'm going to be Sat at a table with an idiot cousin who's a scientologist and conspiracy theory believer who will bang on about absolute *suitcase* whether others want to hear it or not.

My sister's wedding is tomorrow which means I've got to spend the day being sociable with family. It's not that I don't get on with them just that, apart from DNA, I have bugger all in common with most of them and I've found out I'm going to be Sat at a table with an idiot cousin who's a scientologist and conspiracy theory believer who will bang on about absolute *suitcase* whether others want to hear it or not.

My sister is getting married tomorrow too!

I'm lucky hough, my family are ok.

Can you not just get good and drunk and either verbally dismantle him on his theories, or just spark him out if that fails?

To be honest, I'd love to have a chat with a Scientologist.  Try and work out wtf they are doing.  The only explanation is that it is a massive tax dodge for the high up guys like Cruise et al. The low level, every day guys that are not gaining financially must be be brain dead.

My sister is getting married tomorrow too!

I'm lucky hough, my family are ok.

Can you not just get good and drunk and either verbally dismantle him on his theories, or just spark him out if that fails?

Shove a silencer up his *albatross*, make him a suppressed person or however they call those the Scientologers aren’t supposed to talk to.

Tapped out with Tapatalk.

I'm going to be Sat at a table with an idiot cousin who's a scientologist and conspiracy theory believer who will bang on about absolute *suitcase* whether others want to hear it or not.

When he pauses say "can I stop you there" like you are going to ask a question.

See how long he stays quiet waiting for you to speak.

Unfortunately getting wankered isn't an option as I'll have a small child to keep an eye on.

Yes for the higher ups scientology is basically a money making scam and tax dodge, while the lower masses are taken advantage of by being brain washed to get into debt buying courses costing up to thousands of pounds.

I have a bowel spasm every night after I remove the beads.

Anyways, I have come to the conclusion that facebook was designed so people you know can spam you. I keep getting invitations to join bubble witch saga, chain mail and other *suitcase* that drives me crazy. Facebook is not a good tool for a a-social misanthrope, obviously.

I think you have hit on a fantastic idea.

Forget social media.

We will bring to the world antisocial media. 

It would be a stand alone service or an app within Facebook.  What it would do is reject all friend requests and direct you to a profile page with your name and the phrase "*fruitcage* off".

In your bio it would say "None of your business".

The pictures would be of posters that say "*fruitcage* off".

I haven't touched the adjustment controls on my desk chair for between 6 months to a year.  I was procrastinating and messed with the height adjustment and now the gas lift seems to be compromised and doesn't raise all the way up.  Annoyingly just at the wrong height for my desk now. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1483154278670711/permalink/1912550445731090/

TL;DR: ASG certified EVO tech claims that recent gear failures in newer batches of ASG EVOs is caused by PME, despite clear evidence to the contrary, then claims his theory is correct because he has 'experience' and 'results' which don't mean bumf. Also demonstrates that he doesn't understand differential diagnosis or how physics works.

I'm done saying my piece, but *fruitcage* me, why can't I get paid to be this stupid in a professional capacity?

Archived