My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr muscle oven cleaner:

Doesn't.

It's unbelievably *suitcase*. Reading the instructions implies certain death as soon as you look at it, but all it does is stink and make a mess, actually leaving the oven in a worse condition.

Yep. It's *suitcase*.

Get a guy in. Seriously. Being in that trade, they have access to chemicals we just can't get.

About 25 quid, but the oven and racks look brand new.

I'm a tightarse, and am considering attacking it with power tools. Cos I can.

But foe 25 squid, I'll make some calls. Thought it would be more pricey, cheers!

And for wasps, I use fire...

Mr muscle oven cleaner:

Doesn't.

It's unbelievably *suitcase*. Reading the instructions implies certain death as soon as you look at it, but all it does is stink and make a mess, actually leaving the oven in a worse condition.

Strange, it works for me, at least better than some obscure store brand.

Does wonders on grease splashes on a chromed kettle too. Just spray a lot of it, until the outside of the kettle looks like a snowball with a handle.

But, my work. Argh. The overall stupid revealed during this audit hurts. On the good side, I managed to fill the forms we sent to Brussels perfectly, without any obvious *fruitcage*-ups on our part, but what goes outside of those forms, and my direct influence, turned out to be idiocy on such basic level that if we could fire the person responsible again, we'd most probably do it. But, he's already fired since two years at least, and nobody smarter wanted to take his place since. Unsurprisingly.

Strange, it works for me, at least better than some obscure store brand.

Does wonders on grease splashes on a chromed kettle too. Just spray a lot of it, until the outside of the kettle looks like a snowball with a handle.

To be fair, that is Polish Mr Muscle.

That is probably a mixture of fluoroantimonic acid, Agent Orange, DDT and Ricin.

Ours is just water and safety labels.

To be fair, that is Polish Mr Muscle.

That is probably a mixture of fluoroantimonic acid, Agent Orange, DDT and Ricin.

Ours is just water and safety labels.

Not quite, I noticed that the Dutch import Yplon stuff is pretty fierce too. Hell, people over here love German cleaning supplies, washing powder in particular, as the local washing powders were infamous for their *suitcase* quality.

Jesus Mike, do you work at an audit factory or something lol.  You seem to be in a perpetual state of audit heh.

Nah, we just need to audit EU-related stuff every January, and we decided to give the new auditor more time to work, a week instead of the usual three days, and this one is really *fruitcage* inquisitive.

I really hope the Accounting hates her and had to get off their lazy asses to get the data she wanted. This'll teach them not to come up with the entire "call for tenders" idiocy next year.

First reports from ShotShow 2018 reveals... Nothing.

Seriously disappointed in ASG.

They have the p09 and Shadow in a grey colour, some fancy ICS deal which gives us old tech in a new HeraArms jacket.

But yet again no new Evo tech. No promised computerised Bren, no new B&T smg's, no cz p10.

Boring, dudes.

I hope they might still reveal something but it srems innovation is pretty scarce.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

The oven has packed in. Again.

Currys are giving me the runaround saying 72 hours to 7 days for a call back as it's 'out of warranty'.

It's 2 and a half years old. I mentioned fair usage when the top oven went back in September and an engineer appeared within 48 hours.

As I'm off tomorrow I think I shall be making hourly progress checks via the phone...

Archived