My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I got my big paycheck, because I worked all these weekend and nightshifts, lately.

I was thinking of all the nice things that paycheck could get me.

Then my car didn't pass mot, coilspring broken, frontal lightunit cracked, 'cardan' axle bent and cracked. Just over 1700 euro to get it legally on the road again.

So why do I own a car whilst commuting by bike, again?

I'm sliding down that dark tarpit called depression again. Not for that stupid car, but the car seems to be the tipping point.

I feel so feking insignificant and useless. Everything I do either don't get results or a stroke of bad luck negates my efford in the worst way.

This world is consuming me. I'm just not strong enough.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Graphics processing units are better suited to data mining for crypto currencies than CPU chips are (for some reasons about the types of calculations and stuff) so these miners buy up graphics cards, driving up the price.

Also, AMD haven't really made anything that's challenging NVIDIA so they are still charging the same for GPUs now as they were 18 months ago at launch.

Erm Hi -waves- just had a *suitcase* time of things so sort of withdrew from online stuff linked to hobbies coz... Just got angry looking at stuff that i can't physically do now when its not my fault.

But ok... My shitlist is being expected to be a good little spastic and accept a massive physical decline and at the same time accept il be in agony because they want to drop the only meds that make any sort of dent in the pain because basically 'opiates are BAAAAD'

the only other alternative the PCT categorically will not support a funding application for and have barred pain management docs from writing the recommendation so the home.office won't approve it and the other alternative is for the none legal market where i can't be sure of the strain have got to deal with either Asian dealers selling *suitcase* haze that's sold wet undercured and expensive. A quote 'nah mate I don't do 1/8ths you have to get it in 2.2g 20bags no one sells 1/8ths' it i deal with the guys who sell to support their own use who are massively unreliable and frankly useless.

I'm being told.that i should count being able to carry a bag of washing down a flight of stairs as a physical win day.... Like not even load the machine just carry it down the stairs. Iv gone from sprinting at high level in the disabled athletics scene to oh carry a bag of washing downstairs and am expected to accept that.

I'm 100% sure that they are treating me.differently than an ablebodied person. Just because i am disabled I'm told to accept it whereas if i was AB and done this damage equivilent to the op they *fruitcage*ed up on a motorbike or at work or hell even on tour in any of the thirdworld shitholes the forces have been too in the last 30yrs they'd have looked at the injuries done six months of 'trying' to save the leg so the shrinks can get my head round it then just do a below knee amputation and then... 6months later id be back at work and looking at a motorbike

But because I am disabled and it's their *fruitcage*up I've suffered and suffered been condescended to, lied to, talked to like a child and ignored all because they don't want to admit they *fruitcage*ed up. Iv spent 8years on meds that cause long term problems, about with your mood and now am having seizures and even then I'm being talked to like I'm stupid 'well isn't it just that you drifted off this 'edge of sleep seizure' you describe could just be you falling asleep couldn't it' No *badgeress*... My girlfriend has worked with severe epileptics for about 15yrs and has seen pretty much every seizure going and its screaming my obvious to her that it's not just falling asleep and my boyfriend has witnessed the same seizures and no i didn't fall asleep during the ref i just have the ability to STFU and don't really want to talk to someone who talks to me.like I'm six.

Just *fruitcage* i hate this but... Yeah Hi guys I'm back anyone know a good medical malpractice solicitor (NOT a personal injury guy as this is kinda more complicated)

I have other rants including phone shops that lie cheat and take the but I will save that for annother post but suffice to say if I was in Brighton a certain shop would he getting daily bottles thrown through the doorway for doing like charging batteries in other phones to sell phones with *fruitcage*ed charger ports.

Bit of *suitcase* news regarding our house purchase. So they accepted our offer in December, I'm still making enquiries about extension and other planning permission so progress is slow. But to top all of that off, the sellers solicitors have just left the contract as they cannot speak Thai and there are communication issues.

Now I can understand that it might be hard to do with a language barrier but does it really take this long to figure it out and then once we are this far in why on earth would you part ways?! Just get a bloody translator in. Eugh more delays I just want to get in there! Total *badger*s!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

We didn't.

Had ours thrown out this week. It took 4 and a half years of the trust being awkward at every turn, as you said falsifying and not releasing notes, and we have been told it's being dropped as there is less than 50% chance of success.

We can proceed if we want, but would now be liable for all costs. We were due at a meeting on Tuesday which was cancelled that morning, and the barristers fees alone would have apparently been 1000's.

We can't take that gamble.

My wife and child nearly died due to a major *fruitcage* up, several other women were in the same situation that summer, and it's all brushed away.

I'm absolutely seething.

Well *suitcase*.

All I have to complain about is that I ordered new promicro microcontrollers for some keyboard projects.

1 for one half of a minidox, 2 for another whole minidox, 2 for yet another whole minidox (the supplier sent me some Rev 2 PCB's because he's nice) and one for putting mechanical switches in an old IBM SpaceSaver 2 keyboard with the trackpad.

Should have ordered MicroUSB verions.

Ordered Mini USB versions. 

Didn't even realise there were different types, and sadly they're NOT the same size, so they wont fit the PCB :(

£30 wasted :(

Archived