My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

People claiming they've been neg repped for having an opinion different to mine. No. Read again. You'll find you've been neg repped for refusing to acknowledge facts when you're beaten over the head with them.

This also goes for people claiming I have some sort of cult following me around, negging those who disagree with me. No. Just some people can recognise a logical argument when they see one.

:zorro:

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People who think that just because they make one or two posts on the internets, it all of a sudden belongs to them, therefore they are always right and everyone else, including that guy that works at the shop, is wrong, because the owner of the interwebs is correct 900% of the time.

The news page and what some retailers think is news.

A few weeks ago it got to the stage where Frank from Firesupport was putting news up every half hour.

I was worried everytime I logged on I'd see a message from Frank saying he'd gone to the loo so nobody would be answering the phone at firesupport for a while.

When your body turns to auto fart, and farts anytime anywhere wether you like it, or not.

When you go to a propper restauraunt and pay 15 quid for a meal, and get a very huge plate, with a small slice of steak, a table spoon of gravy, a cup shaped pile of mash and some sallad put up nicely. I pay for the food, not for the shape.

Hmmmmm, I have been waiting to do this one for a while.

*fruitcage* CHAVS that get on buses at 8:30am-9:00am and crack open the third tennants super of the morning then looking at me as if I am the wierd one on the way to work, yeah, I am the one who looks out of frigging place! If only these people knew of some cheap sources for meths (Not meth)

Also, what is it with the ###### notion that the smart thing for 13-18 year olds to do on a friday and saterday night is to go out in huge groups and just drink, what good do they think will come of it?

People who have got into this chav/skally culture of 'I think prison will be fookin mint'!!!! WHAT!?!?! Prison is designed to put you off breaking the law! Its not ment to be like a pub without music and bear where you can go and make friends! If you WANT to go to prison you should REALLY have a *fruitcage* rethink of your take on life!

Ahhhh, that felt goooood. (Sorry if there's any chavs in the forum)

• 3 months later...

Antivirus upgrade. Herr Gott! Before the upgrade, it worked well and didn't cause any problems. Now it *suitcases* up a good 100 megs of my ram, choking the whole bloody system and still buggering me about the disabled "privacy protection". Oh *fruitcage* you and your ###### "privacy protection", you bloody *fruitcage* piece of sodden *beep*, it does everything apart from working right! I have to log in every bloody time I visit a forum, can't be more irritating... Wait, it can. It blocks half of the graphics on my blog, because of "ad" string in the filenames (hey, ain't that smart... no, it ain't!), leaving me with black text on black background.

And yeah, I spent over 50 quid on the phone bill lately, which, in this sick country, is A *fruitcage* LOT.

My Media Player!!! I am a DJ and I have a party this weekend to DJ. I made my playlist (it's a 4 hour party for a bunch of 6th graders so I have to make sure all the top 40 is edited etc.) I went to play it and make sure everything sounds good on my speakers, and I find that my media player deleted all but 5 songs from every album. So I have to re-rip 87 CDs (the stuff that I don't get online) for Friday. It sucks

• 2 weeks later...

People who screw up a gun that's useless in stock form and won't be any better even if the hell freezes over. And Crosman. Yeah, Crosman.

<Guest392> i need plueprints for a stinger s32p shotgun

<Mike_West> Stinger SH17 shotgun?

<Mike_West> Is that Crosman?

<Guest392> yeah it's crossman

<Mike_West> Hmmm...

<Mike_West> Have you tried to "5H0V3-17-UP-UR-455"?

<mattish> :o

<Guest392> no i'll try that

(a while later)

<Guest392> i searched for it and got nothing

<Mike_West> Hmmm... Try www.howto.org/put_together/overpricedairsoftcrap then!

One thing that bugs me is that fact that I don't know what I believe in, and I'm probably going to go into a drunken rage and bang out some monolithic paper on the computer about what I believe in personally and politically in order to figure out how to put things together, and then pass out and get my stomach pumped at the hospital. yeeesh.

While we're at drinking... My friend's brother can't drink. Last Saturday that moron got ###### like nothing on this Earth, spent two hours in my bathroom huffing and puffing like bloody Rocky Balboa and mumbling to himself, then clogged my toilet while puking. I had to plug the bloody thing with a length of wire... God, never f**king again.

On another note, I'm afraid of going to the UK now. If I got drunk and noticed a billboard in Polish, I guess I'd freak out - like "What the HELL?! I thought I'm in freakin' England! Police! Help! I was kidnapped back to this hell-hole country!"

People who give phone numbers like this:

or

The damn area code is five digits!

It's:

5 digits for the code

6 for the goddamn number.

is also acceptable.

CC

Archived