My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Part time staff at my store, they moan constantly, barely do any work, moan about doing anymore hours because 10 hours a week is too hard for them, show almost 0 initative when it comes to the job and just sit around and do *fruitcage* all unless they're told to do something and consistantly turn up late <_<

And to top it all off, one even had the cheek to say 'i'm not building any more bloody display bikes, i'm not here to just build them you know' when i asked him to build a few more :mellow: I don't think he actually understands that he gets paid to do whatever the *fruitcage* he's told to.....

<_<

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Part time staff at my store, they moan constantly, barely do any work, moan about doing anymore hours because 10 hours a week is too hard for them, show almost 0 initative when it comes to the job and just sit around and do *fruitcage* all unless they're told to do something and consistantly turn up late <_<

And to top it all off, one even had the cheek to say 'i'm not building any more bloody display bikes, i'm not here to just build them you know' when i asked him to build a few more  :mellow: I don't think he actually understands that he gets paid to do whatever the *fruitcage* he's told to.....

<_<

Meh, afterall your going paid an they wont if they dont do the job.

Speaking of which, College: Was supposed to of got a letter through about the start time etc of the course im going on, do i get it?.....no, why......postal strike.

You thought Parcel Farce or DHL were bad?! Apparently my package from Keith arrived today, but what did Mr Postman do? Instead of lugging it to the second floor (third for you yanks) of the block I live in, that lazy sod left me a ticket, crumpled into a coffee stirrer, shoved into my mailbox. Half an hour before the post office closed.

What's extra pissing me off is the fact that the ticket is to be left only if there's nobody to pick the package up, while I actually WAS AT HOME, IN MY OWN FARKING BED!

You should check out the old postie for my area. I live in a house, not a block of flats or anything and the guy is STILL too lazy to ring the doorbell when I have packages that need to be signed for. He would just sign his book saying no one was in and slip in the "we called but you were not in" cards.

This happened about 3/4 times until I caught him (by pure chance) and then he pretended that he didn't speak english (he was asian), so I went down to the depot and made a complaint to the manager. I now have a different postie who is great, the old one has either been sacked or he's been assigned to a different area/job.

Whilst I'm here, my parents run there own business, they used to run there business out of 2 shops with the wall in the middle smashed to form one big shop. A few years back they decided to reduce down to one shop size so they had the wall put up again and had the shop front changed for the shop which was to be handed back.

On the shop my parents kept, the letter slot is in the middle of the door and is at a comfortable height for you to stick letters into. The shop which was handed back has its letter slot on the bottom of the door so you have to bend down to slot the letters in, the postie who does the rounds for the area ALWAYS slips in the letters addressed to the old shop, to our shop because he's too lazy to bend down and slip the letters into the correct shop!!

Don't get me started on letterboxes.

Small ones, powerful springs, ones right down on the ground and the bloody vertical ones.

Worst is people who have a cage inside their house to catch the letters but it is too bloody small and you can't get the leters all the way through.

people who have bushes growing over their letterbox too.

Do me a favour, go to your front door right now and without bending over (or it crumpling up on impact) slide a single letter through the box with one hand and put a solid piece of wood 353mm by 250mm by 25mm through with one hand if you can't then please shoot yourself in the head.

Also, try to arrange a place to leave parcels. If you don't have one of those you don't have to kill yourself but please dear god stop buying everything off bloody e-bay and go to the shops once in a while.

Also before you complain to my boss please think.

If every day your letters are screwed into a little ball the reason could be that your letter box is bloody evil, try putting something through yourself.

If it bites your fingers and shreds your letters then it's not my bloody fault.

Also if you have three letterboxes on your house and you only want us to use one of them then brick up the others, it's not that hard.

Finally, if you are expecting a parcel try to get to the door within 8 bloody hours.

If you get a docket don't forget that it takes a while to write one out and we would rather get rid of the bloody thing.

Don't forget that if we don't deliver it we then have to carry it for up to 45 minutes - trust me we would rather get rid of the bloody thing.

If you get a lot of packets and have a job, write to your depot and ask them to keep all your parcels and just send a docket, that way you can go down to the post office and get it the moment you get in from work rather than waiting until the following day.

None of this matters if you have - at my request - kindly shot yourself though.

QFT ^^^ I wasn't going to go on a rant, luckily amateurstuntman did it for me. In one house I rented, not only was the letter box so small it couldn't fit a CD through, but there were brushes to keep the draft out and ultimately the post. So if any post met the size requirements of going through my letter box, it had to fight with the brushes. 90% of the time my post resembled a scrumpled heap on the floor. I asked my landlord to sort it out, but he said he couldn't due to some BS regulation. So in the end I got to work on it with my trusty penknife. Perhaps posties should have leaflets they could put through peoples doors, asking the home owner to provide a sensible opening for their post.

Euro people wanted to make a standard letter box at a standard height.

The post office and the union thought it was a great idea but the government vetoed it saying it would cost taxpayers too much money.

On my walk I have a twat who has steps down to his house and a tiny landing at the bottom that isn't big enough to stand in, so there I am standing on the bottom step with his letters looking for his bloody box.

Then I notice it is below the bottom step.

WTF!

I would love a few leaflets like:

I hate your dog, you can collect your mail at the depot.

Your letter box is ######, you can collect your mail at the depot.

The stinking plate of cat food on your doorstep attracts flies and foxes and means your garden is full of *beep*, you can collect your mail at the depot.

The address on your letter is wrong, either the people who write to you are monumentally stupid or you told them the wrong address because you are an idiot, you can't collect your mail at the depot, I threw it in the bin.

Someone hasn't put your house number on this letter, I had to go through 500 bloody addresses to find your house, I hate you. If your front door was open I would have *beep* on your sofa.

I have thrown your bloody parcel through your open window because it won't go through your letterbox, would you rather go into town to collect it? Stop bloody moaning.

My manager told me you complained about me, get a stick and meet me in your garden. I will be the one stripped to the waist and covered in the blood of the last person who complained about me.

*edit*

One more.

Dear occupant, you might notice that your postman has cut a huge hole in your front door with a jigsaw. This is because you are a selfish idiot.

If you wish to complain please get in a bath full of water with your phone and an activated three bar electric fire, the phone will dial the post office automatically for you when the fire hits the water.

amateurstuntman if you think trying to deliver letters to houses with letterboxes that are to small is hard, you should see my paper round. It is ridiculas on a sunday, one house gets a sunday times and the have the smallest letterbox ever and then they moan there *fruitcage* heads off when I leave it on there doorstep. Jeez if people just bothered to shell out about £5 for those metal tubes that you put papers in then maybe there paper wouldn't be ripped to shreds.

Rant over, can tell Im in a good mood can't you

:headbutt:

A few months ago, I use my debit card to pay for a game at Best Buy--and I had to sign up for one of those stupid "free" subscriptions to a magazine. They didn't bother to tell me that at the end of the trial period, they would automatically bill my *fruitcage* account!

Got an email a while ago from GameFly, saying that they were going to charge me for three games I rented and never returned over a year ago. Fair enough, I canceled the membership and never returned the games, right? But they charge me $50 per game. What kind of BS is that? If I were to buy the games from their site, it would cost $20 per game tops. I'm hoping I can just return them and get my money back.

What she really needs to do is ring her husband and pretend to be from his work, tell him there is an emergency there and they need him immediately.

Then when he rushes off to work...

We smear all the walls with poo.

• 2 weeks later...

Gah computer games, please for f**** sake finish them and then put them on sale not the other way round, ive just bought Bioshock and typically right after installing the bloody thing it asks me to download a patch and now the damned thing wont work at all, every time i start the thing up it gets half way through and then decides it has a problem and asks me if i would like to file an error report, I don't suppose anyone else has a problem like this or any suggestions as how to solve this one?

Archived