My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is life hard ? your wife has left, Your anus has crashed down, people are making fun of you, you just came back from work in a rusty pyle of shyte.

Jehovas witnesses, join us, and we can rule the galaxy father and son.

Do we have the same people having different conversations with each other over multiple threads at the same time!?

Is this like split personality people all talking to different personalities in other peoples heads while you yourself are skitzo?!

Do we have the same people having different conversations with each other over multiple threads at the same time!?

Is this like split personality people all talking to different personalities in other peoples heads while you yourself are skitzo?!

To put it plainly

YES

:D

I'm tired of these commercials promoting medicine to treat herpes in which the herpe-infested man/woman says, "I have genital herpes but I'm not going to let that slow me down!" and then they are shown rock climbing, mountain biking, white water rafting, etc. What are the advertisers thinking??!

At least in Tylenol commercials they show someone rubbing their temple and saying "When I have a headdache it's impossible for me to focus." Then they cut to a picture of the Tylenol bottle and in the next shot the person is sitting there in their house smiling. They aren't shown skydiving or snowboarding!!! The only plausible message these STD medicine commercials is sending is that a lot of people like to have unprotected sex outdoors.

Why can't they show a guy in his lounge chair itching his crotch saying "Damn, these herpes are distracting me from the big game", show the medicine, then show the guy smiling and instead itching his *albartroth* while watching the tele?

Why can't they show a guy in his lounge chair itching his crotch saying "Damn, these herpes are distracting me from the big game", show the medicine, then show the guy smiling and instead itching his *albartroth* while watching the tele?

Or, in a bizarre typo-induced twist of fate, have him say "Damn, these harpees are distracting me from the big game", and have him throw himself onto some sharp rocks.

Archived