My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I utterly despise keys.  My line operator at work recently talked about having put a keypad in years ago for his house and I wish I could do the same for everything.

Weekend sucked as is the norm when no games to go to.  Folks keep messing *suitcase* up and I have to solve it, usually by having to buy replacement parts for said *suitcase*.  Anything involving outside humidity is just asking for trouble.

Depression hitting me a lot more often than it was barely two months ago.  Trying to find solace in games, Lupin the Third binges, etc. but nothing really working.  I honestly rather be at work than be at home, and that scares me to think about.

Clearly the worst matter is dwelling on how certain obscure firearms will never get replicas for me to dink about with.:bam:

13 hours ago, Tinkerton said:

Can't find my corrado keys.

Which also has the garage door keys on the same keyring.

And the main gate keys for the lockup.

On the same keyring.

*suitcase* balls.

One of the first jobs when sorting out my car was a full set of spare keys.

Not that cheap considering it has 4 keys, but a damn sight cheaper than the alternative.

Bonus, new keys look nicer than 32 year old tatty keys.

Pinzgauer can be started with a screwdriver.

Once it is going you can take the key out and even remove the batteries and it will still chug along.
If you do that the ignition gets a bit ropey when you turn the indicators on.

Haven't tried it but I am pretty sure you could bump start it without the keys in.

Archived