My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All these *fruitcage* threads that seem to be popping up by sad little people trying to be a part of their own little subculture "oh I'm an emo please pay me attention" or "I fink goffs R all depressed innit"

PLEASE STOP. It's really starting to get on my mother-*fruitcage*-tits....

All these *fruitcage* threads that seem to be popping up by sad little people trying to be a part of their own little subculture "oh I'm an emo please pay me attention" or "I fink goffs R all depressed innit"

stop or xrazerx will hard-ball your sorry *albatross*

Grey is singularity, singularity is the opposite of that which creates hatred, individuality. Individuality implies many, and many creates differences, but The Path is narrow and there is only room for one, and so all will be one once they are walking along the Path.
Grey is singularity, singularity is the opposite of that which creates hatred, individuality. Individuality implies many, and many creates differences, but The Path is narrow and there is only room for one, and so all will be one once they are walking along the Path.

tis true, to be sure, to be sure :mellow:

mehh, too expensive, a $109.99 one from S-Mart is good enough ;)

when enzo and I started the first one, we had good intentions. We werent trying to be attention whores like ubar, we were just starting it so people with the same intrests in music and clothing could discuss those things.

Diet Coke. WHY??!?!?!?!? It's just wrong. "And just one calorie!" They've got rid of the other half million calories per can, why can't they get rid of that last little *fruitcage*?

:zorro:

Contractual obligations. I could explain it to you, but it all boils down to corporate conspiracies, and who cares about those, right?

Airshooter.co.uk

i finally have enough money to buy a ICS MP5 SD3, i come to order it off the only UK site that i can order it off and what do i find

DEAR CUSTOMERS,

BETWEEN THE DAYS OF WEDNESDAY 3RD AUGUST& SUNDAY 15TH AUGUST, WE WILL BE UPDATING OUR WEBSITE AND MAKING FINISHING TOUCHES TO OUR FAIRLY NEW SHOP IN DAGENHAM. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL ORERS PLACED BETWEEN AND ON THESE DAYS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL MONDAY 16TH AUGUST.

WTF, your a *fruitcage* online store, online stores sell stuff, if you arn't selling stuff you are no longer a online store :angry: what if the *fruitcage* point of you even being there if you arn't even going to be able to process orders for that period of time you *fruitcage* POS

so now i have to wait for a while befor it will even come :angry: i would order of elite airsoft but my browser won't let me and they keep adding on commission charges :angry:

and *albatross*, they stock the SD3 but they havn't even had it in stock for ages :angry: Z1, don't even stock it but they seem to have every other gun made by ICS except for the SD3 :angry:

and befor anyone says it, i don't want a SD6 ;) i HATE the navy trigger group, IMHO its looks ######, it feels ######, it is ###### and it doesn't work as well as the SEF trigger group ;)<_<

[/rant]

Archived