Oh won't you take me home tonight ?

Oh down beside your red firelight

Oh and you give it all you got

Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round

Hey listen here

Now I got mortgages on homes

I got stiffness in ma' bones

Ain't no beauty Queens in this locality (I tell you)

Oh but I still get my pleasure

Still get my greatest treasure

Heap big woman you gonna make a big man out of me

Now get this

Oh (I know) you gonna take me home tonight (please)

Oh down beside that red firelight

Are you gonna let it all hang out ?

Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round yeah

Get on your bikes and ride

Ooh yeah oh yeah them fat bottomed girls

Fat bottomed girls

Yeah yeah yeah

Alright, ride 'em, c'mon

Fat bottomed girls - yes yes

:unsure:

One more rant, why the *fruitcage* are people in our school not allowed to show public effection (Spelling?) I can understand no making out, but let the people atleast hold hands! Also they raised the price of lunch from $1.25 to $1.75, this my not seem much, but I think its stupid they can do that and still serve us crappy food. Im now boycotting and bringing lunch to school, sadly that lunch consists of Water, Nutella on bread (<3) and maybe a small coffe cake.

Hehay that lookes like a rap.

Don't you EVER confuse the glorious majesty of queen with such crappy music as rap!

For me, there is no evil. For my parents, my grandmother, my heavy sister, my ugly brother, and the majority of the world.... Personally I don't want to see them naked. If that was the status quo, I wouldn't mind. But it isn't the status quo, so I would preffer not to see it. That, and I enjoy my style, which I wouldn't have if we were all naked.

It isn't evil, I'd just rather not see 100 ugly naked people for every 1 naked hottie.

Aaron

For me, there is no evil.  For my parents, my grandmother, my heavy sister, my ugly brother, and the majority of the world.... Personally I don't want to see them naked.  If that was the status quo, I wouldn't mind.  But it isn't the status quo, so I would preffer not to see it.  That, and I enjoy my style, which I wouldn't have if we were all naked.

It isn't evil, I'd just rather not see 100 ugly naked people for every 1 naked hottie.

Aaron

But it's not f***ing up to you, is it?

No, it's up to them.

Therefore, if they wanted to walk round naked, they should have the right to do so.

Why not only allow good looking people to go nude in public? Whoakay, good night all, seeing as how it is midnight here and I have a lotta work to get done in the morning.

And sorry about the Queen insulting thing.

Edit: Or maybe if you had to see the 100 ugly people it would make the 1/100 hottie more rewarding.

Again, people who quote pictures all the time, i have done it befor myself but i have also put "( username's picture would be here)" in ;)

If i go into the picture threads to look at peoples guns i want to see as many different guns as fast as possible, i don't want to see the same *fruitcage* gun over and over again :angry: being on dial up makes it even more annoying :(

How much effort does it take to put

username, your (insert the name of whatever you're talking about here) (insert your comment here)

:unsure:

Although on some occasions it is Acceptable to quote a picture ;)

And then people who post picture that are physically larger than the page width, would it hurt to try and reduce the size a bit :unsure: i don't want to be going all the way across the page just to read one *fruitcage* line :angry:

On the subject of quoting pictures: It's very simple to change the tags from [/img] to

It takes me 15 secs, Why can't you do it too?

Because you're all lazy gits, Nearly all of the people who quote pictures do it because of lazyness.

Rant: Lazyness. Get of your sodding *albatross*, Do some work, change the tags on images and be helpfull and likeable for once.

Edited just for you caz :blush:

But it's not f***ing up to you, is it?

No, it's up to them.

Therefore, if they wanted to walk round naked, they should have the right to do so.

No... It's not up to me. Personally, I think there is a good reason for the law, in the modern world. That is my opinion. I'm not going to change your mind, and you aren't going to change mine. I like wearing clothes, and I like the fact that everyone else does too. I'm not particularly fond of the fact that it is illegal to be naked, but I understand the purpose of the law. And I am comfortable with it. However, I understand your point.

Or maybe if you had to see the 100 ugly people it would make the 1/100 hottie more rewarding.

I can see all the hot naked people I want through my monitor. Or if I feel so inclined at a strip club. Or maybe the hot girls I hang out with. I don't need to see them constantly. Nor do I want to. I like a little left to the imagination. I don't like going to strip clubs because I think that nudity is a very personal thing, and therefor a statement of trust and possibly love when you share it with someone. I don't walk around naked unless I care enough about someone, or trust them enough to be comfortable like that. And personally... I can't clip my paddle holster on if I'm naked.

Aaron

I have a question, how come if someone walks around naked its indecent exposure, but really fat and ugly girls can go around wearing short shorts, and a belly shirt with all there blubber hanging out and thats not indecent?

These are often the ones who shout "You wish" if you look at them. Women with beer guts & crop tops do not mix. Quite frankly I rather they just fruitcage off.

Today, or rather the fact a certian kind of person(by that I don't mean "American", I'm sure more than a few Americans are a bit sick of it now too), who unfortunately has access to TV New crew, feels the need to remind us of its significance. HOW THE HELL COULD WE MISS THE FACT THAT 2,750 PEOPLE DIED!?!? Seriously, If I see one more friggin Bush Speach were he says "...the world has changed*pause for effect* September Eleventh two thousand and one..." I'm afraid I might just spark an international incident.

This is not an Anti bush rant (even if it does have the same flavour) its an anti anyone who trys to use a terrorist attack as emotional leverage to gain a few votes.

I hate people who PM me saying "You know what day it is?" for a reason other than the obvious one, and expect a f***ing response.

Sorry crandall, but goddamn it - you PMed me last night asking if it was Sept. 11th where I was. I said it was. Then you asked for a response. After 15 minutes of pointless "So?"-ing, you criticised me for saying that Sept. 11th was a tragic day.

I check the forums, and it's your birthday.

WHY NOT JUST TELL ME, INSTEAD OF WASTING MY TIME?!

I mean, come on. What the f*** do you want - you want me to kiss your baby and give you a back massage?!

crandall, I hope you don't have a baby, you sick f***.

And there's no goddamn way I'm giving you a back massage, either - you'd probably try to rape me.

No offense. :P

I mean, come on. What the f*** do you want - you want me to kiss your baby and give you a back massage?!

crandall, I hope you don't have a baby, you sick f***.

And there's no goddamn way I'm giving you a back massage, either - you'd probably try to rape me.

No offense. :P

:rofl:

Another pet hate, and a related one, is waterproof trousers. Why, oh why, do people buy these, besides giving them as unwanted Christmas presents? "Ooh look deary, you can use these at your soft-air matches!". Erm, no you can't, because they rub together and are LOUD! You berk.

Waterproof trousers: Just say no!

----------------------------------

Another pet hate, and another related one, is airsofters who try to wear waterproof trousers.

See also: Trying to do a stealth-based RAF Cadet night-ex with someone wearing waterproof trousers.

Arktis Waterproof Combats anyone? (If you've got the cash of course).

Quieter than a mouse fart in Cat factory.

Archived