My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Stencil is like a tag but in use of a stencle ..............More of artform of 'tagging' Tagging: a form of 'modern' art the use of spray paints. For chavs their 'tagging' Is incohierant messages that display some form of conversation like a public forum......One beleves that they use this way to communicate because most of them hav not got the money (nor brain power) to use computers. It seems for chavs the bruttish lithargic diabolical it is the more better it is. However there are many who do tagging as an art form and can be from time to time appricaited by many.........This art form though sadly has been tarnished by chavs just like us really........Sad isn't it!

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do I constantly get people asing me what guns I own? Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered people take an interest in The Sledge. But, there's a lovely little section in my profilethat lists my guns. So why not just look there?

:zorro:

HAY DUDE!

WOT GANS U OWN RIGT?!!?!

CUL THX!

Why have I just slept from 8pm until 1:30am, knowing full-well I had maths to do?

SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE F***?!

I'm now here at about 2am, taking a break from an AS Core 1 paper that has to be in for tomorrow morning. I'm only kept awake by a strong cup of tea.

WHY?!

What was I thinking when I (presumably) thought "I feel a bit tired, I think I'll have a lie down for a minu...zzzz..."?

:rolleyes:

teachers who think that you only have one lesson: theres

they are all asking why we didnt do our homework when we got a big piece of fruitcaging coursework to do in another subject which is worth more towards a gcse.

also they want us to revise for our mocks but they still think its fine to set 2 side essays for homework! and then they have the nerve to talk about time management when they come late into class........

I'd like to know why people dismiss metal as 'noise' and '*beep*' when they barely even take the time to listen to it. They say 'you can't hear the words' and think that that's a valid argument as to why they believe metal sucks.

EVEN SATAN THINKS IT SUCKS: Link.

My rant of the day? Children who think anyone gives a flying *fruitcage* what happens at school. The adult world sends you there so only a few volunteer freaks have to deal with you. We really don't care what happens there, as long as at least 70% of the kids we send in come back out in some sort of working order.

I'd like to know why people dismiss metal as 'noise' and '*beep*' when they barely even take the time to listen to it. They say 'you can't hear the words' and think that that's a valid argument as to why they believe metal sucks.

I really can't identify the words in many cases, but I still like metal, just the sound of it is soo...

ORGASMIC!

Just out of curiosity gunyo89, would the teacher who happens to be pissing you off be an english teacher?

Dear Mrs. Adler,

How about you shut the hell up about getting married and instead teach us about Juliuis *fruitcage* Caesar. FFS, I don't wanna hear about your new ring, I want to learn about ancient Rome. Also, please slow the *fruitcage* down with notes. Going at the pace of speaking them is not the same pace that we can write them down, and please pick vocab words that are in the book. I don't wanna guess what definition of Republic you want.

Sincerly,

Crandall >:o

crandall im sure you know what definition of a republic she wants seeing as neither the french model or latter american model existed at any time BC then its a tad obvious that she does not want an extra large political break down of either thus she would probably require you to simply say a nation without a monarchy controled by one group of people who represent the population at large and in romes case this would be the democratically elected senate (HA! corruption has existed forever in the democratic system forever take that those who say me ruling the world is a bad thing at least i dont think im corruptable....)

of course you could be much worse off you could be me doing my final year of physics with a teacher who leaves you to guess at major parts of the test because he compleatly forgot to teach them to us or gave us a big book of notes and neglected to give us a page reference

yeah we sort of convinced him after much whining that that was not te way to teach and we almost have him trained now, we just have to teach him to roll over and give us the test answers

Damn that Sideshow Bob!

And there's another rant: The Simpsons. Stop featuring Bart so much! He's not funny! Lisa and Marge can raise a chuckle, and Maggie can do some amusing stuff, but we're watching it for Homer. So stop focusing on this sub-standard Dennis The Menace knockoff!

And another: why am I getting messages in my e-bay inbox, from e-bay, telling me to shop on e-bay? Of course I'm looking on e-bay, what do you think I'm doing there? And they send a duplicate of the same message to my e-mail account. Why? I could understand if they were saying "We've analysed your search patterns on e-bay, and though you might like to know that a joblot of Transformers, holsters and knives is being sold for 50p Buy It Now, with 25p p+p charges." But it's just feckin' adverts!

Archived