My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's your source?

Weigh it up, ... Hitler attacked most other partys (communists especially), now if he didnt attack them i'll bet that most would vote communism.

Also the German Reichstag fire, that put a dent in the communist campaign.

Another fact to add to it was that hitler,.. accused the Jews of germanys problems,..now ive done some research into what the communists said they would do.

Also hitler was a bully to Hindenburg (German Chancellor), it was after he died did he become chancellor of germany,...and without a proper vote in.

so from that, i can say that hitler forced himself into power. (bit like the labour party)

Weigh it up, ... Hitler attacked most other partys (communists especially), now if he didnt attack them i'll bet that most would vote communism.

Why? If the German people didn't want Hitler in power, why were they prepared to listen to his opinions and take them on board?

Also the German Reichstag fire, that put a dent in the communist campaign.

The reichstag fire came at a very convenient time for Hitler, so he could turn it around and use it to gain support.

Another fact to add to it was that hitler,.. accused the Jews of germanys problems,..now ive done some research into what the communists said they would do. Which was....what? Once again, why would Hitler's opinion matter so much?

Also hitler was a bully to Hindenburg (German Chancellor), it was after he died did he become chancellor of germany,...and without a proper vote in.

Careful how you say that. The naz's were legally voted in.

so from that, i can say that hitler forced himself into power. (bit like the labour party)

You still haven't really told me your source, and you're using a bit of guesswork.

Actually, from what I know a fairly high proportion of the German people did want a party like the Nazi's, because if you've looked at this period of German history then you'll know that the entire country was in a state of turmoil and desperate for some radical change. Remember that people weren't actually aware of the darker side of the party by that point; it's only in hindsight that people can look at the fact that some of the German population didn't want the Nazi regime, and then re-interpret the evidence to say that the Nazi's were generally unwanted and forced their way in.

Linkage to relevant information and statistics.

In the initial election on March 13th 1932, 69.9% of the population voted against Hitler.

In the next election on April 19th 1932, Duesterberg's share of the initial ballot went to Hitler, but the majority were still against the Nazi's and Hindenberg's share went up to 53%

The Nazi's stirred up so much trouble in the streets that Marshal Law was declared. The new election held on July 31st 1932 resulted in a Nazi victory.

Edit:

How exactly did the Labour Party force themselves into power? I thought they changed there policies and attitude and became more populist in order to become elected?

Linkage to relevant information and statistics.

In the initial election on March 13th 1932, 69.9% of the population voted against Hitler.

In the next election on April 19th 1932, Duesterberg's share of the initial ballot went to Hitler, but the majority were still against the Nazi's and Hindenberg's share went up to 53%

The Nazi's stirred up so much trouble in the streets that Marshal Law was declared. The new election held on July 31st 1932 resulted in a Nazi victory.

At last, an actual source instead of N_R's random waffle :) Corrected, I stand down. Thanks Pablo.

ok there are a few groups of people that really get on my nerves.

ambulance chasers why the f*** can we not make a simple mistake without having to pay though our noses and they have stopped all forms of fun at school from happening including school trips.

convertists now before i say anything i am not trying to tread on anyones reigious toes.

now that thats out of the way convertists somewhere along the road they have "seen the light" and now must make everyone else see the light and they will refuse to go away no matter what you do e.g. a conversation i once had on MSN with some random *beep* that somehow got hold of my addres.

him: hello have you been enlightened

me: who are you?

him: my name is not important have you been enlightened to the heavens gate

me: no nor do i wish to

him: well it all started many years ago

me: i said i dont want to

him: a great meteor was put in place to circle the earth at its creation

me: look i dont care do you have anything helpful to say

him: oh and as i am here tell mm your address and send me $50 and i will send you the book of the heavens gate

me: look politeness really dosent seem to work with you so f*** off

him:i will expect the payment within a week or it will cost you $74

me:go f*** yourself

Him: the great one will not be pleased

me: wtf go die you *beep*

it went on quite a bit afterwards but in the end i just blocked him all i can assume it was some kind of cult but the guy wouldnt give up i mean just by listning to when i said i wasnt interested would have made me a lot more likely to listen to the rubish he spouted grrrr.

and finally mothers against groups just type in mothers against on google and see all the wonderfull different ones you can find.

they refuse to listen to anyone that may have any objections to their narrow minded thinking and they are usually against all forms of fun, normally because they were too stuck up and boring when they were younger to have any fun themselves.

there much better sorry a bit long but that had been sitting on my chest for a long time.

ok there are a few groups of people that really get on my nerves.

ambulance chasers why the f*** can we not make a simple mistake without having to pay though our noses and they have stopped all forms of fun at school from happening including school trips.

convertists now before i say anything i am not trying to tread on anyones reigious toes.

now that thats out of the way convertists somewhere along the road they have "seen the light" and now must make everyone else see the light and they will refuse to go away no matter what you do e.g. a conversation i once had on MSN with some random *beep* that somehow got hold of my addres.

1) what are ambulance chasers?

2) what are convertists?

3) that msn conversation sounds like a wind-up rather than a cult.

I think Bill Bailey quoth:

"I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IRAQ, EXCEPT THAT IT'S FULL OF TERRORISTS; SPEAKING AS A MOTHER. WHAT IS THIS SPEAKING AS A MOTHER? A EUPHEMISM FOR 'TALKING OUT OF MY *albartroth*? SUSPENDING RATIONAL THOUGHT FOR A MOMENT. WE ALL KNOW THE TALIBAN ARE A LOOSE BUNCH OF PSYCHOPATHIC ZEALOTS WHICH CAN BE ROUNDED UP WITH A SUSTAINED POLICE INVESTIGATION, BUT SPEAKING AS A PARENT, THEY'RE ALL EIGHT FOOT TALL, LASERS UNDER THEIR MOSTACHES, A GREAT EYE IN THEIR FORHEAD, AND THE ONLY WAY TO KILL EM IS TO NUKE EVERY COUNTRY THAT HASN'T SENT US A CHRISTMAS CARD IN THE LAST 20 YEARS! SPEAKING AS A MOTHER..."

There is some real odd Mothers Against .... organisations around, first few results on google are:

Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD)

Mothers Against Circumcision

Mothers Against Peeing Standing Up

Looked at them, and all of them are actually quite serious, even Mothers Against Peeing Standing Up.

In reference to Ewoks:

I F**KING HATE EWOKS!

They are the most stupid things ever to be invented. Why, oh WHY would they be there!?

Those bloody stormtroopers should have crushed the little f**kers.

It has been my lifes dream to hold a blaster pistol the the head of a grinning Ewok with its arms spread wide for a hug and just squeeze the trigger.

Execute the little f**kers. I hate them. Hate them.

I couldn't wait for the mission on SW:BF2 so I could hunt the little f**kers.

I can't say I like it as much as the original to be honest. It just ... has something missing.

Also, I don't think they ever did mention any extinction of Ewoks or much damage to Endor in the books. I've read most of them (bar about 3), and I'm sure I would remember.

I cannot be doing with anyone who says they ''can care less''.

It makes no sense what so f**king ever.

They say it meaning ''I can't/couldn't care less'', as in they care so little that they could have no lower level of caring.

Saying that they ''could care less'' means that they have some level of caring, which gives the opposite impression to what they actually mean.

I am getting pretty tired of people asking me if "x" gun can run on green, cos UN Wolf Armoury Club say it can only be run on 134a. Can retailers not make it clear that green will accelerate the wear and tear on a gun, as well as invalidate the warranty, but WON'T guarantee a Hiroshima-type explosion?

:zorro:

Archived