My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My girlfriend got off with her best mate 8 times, twice while sitting on my lap, and then I get moaned at for kissing the mate just twice on the lips...

I can see how I'm the guilty party, of course :blink:

"yeah, i'm allowed to go and *fruitcage* other guys but you can't go off with other girls" :rolleyes:

Bit *fruitcage*ed up imo

Why could you not join in?! :o

My girlfriend got off with her best mate 8 times, twice while sitting on my lap, and then I get moaned at for kissing the mate just twice on the lips...

The solution?

Turn 'gay' for an hour or so and make out with your best friend twice while sitting on her lap :lo:

EDIT: Even better - last Thursday I was offered to join in a threesome with one georgeous, leggy blonde, one very attactive brunette, and one decent enough brunette.

Of course, I couldn't join in. So dammit.

EDIT: I guess that would technically be a foursome.

Look just give me their number and I'll sort themit out

The best mate she was getting off with was female, by the way.

And no, I've had a wierd enough time with friends being gay as it is recently.

And though it does sound that bad, I can't say I'm that bothered about any of it really.

If anything, it's been quite funny.

Point being, even if the post with the photos wasn't a bump, he'd been told not to bump prior to, well, bumping. To compound this by registering a dupe account suggests a disregard for both the rules and the moderating team. So there. :P Oh, and if Gene had NOT deleted the first bump, then it would have defeated the reasoning behind the "no bumps" rule.

:zorro:

• 2 weeks later...

A few rants I just need to get off my chest...

If any of these pertain to anyone, don't take offense. This is just to a few of each group.

[rant]

CHAVS

On Halloween, I went to the local Army Navy to pick up some ###### for my next woods trip (CADPAT patrol cap to go with my BDUs, hitman gloves, etc), when I saw some *beep* kids next to the pellet guns.

All I heard was “That’s so f*ing stupid! They should let us hold them!”. They ranted on for 15 minutes or so, and then I lost it, scissor kicked one in the ribs, pulled out a chainsaw, and chased the other out of the store, to the applause of the ladies working the register.

Actually, that didn’t happen, but it was goddamn close to, if I did have a chainsaw. Two dipsticks dressed like Jason who rant in my favourite store DON’T have the right to breathe. On their way out, the girl one said “F*ck this, let’s buy a gun from my friend” as loud as she could.

This could easily be cured by the parents beating them when they are young.

EXTREMELY IDIOTIC COSPLAYERS, who don't seem to understand when their suit looks retarded

What the hell’s with these?

These are usually fat kids who smell like cheese, almost always living with their parents, watching shows that were OBVIOUSLY made for kids.

These kids go to conventions, dressed up like God-knows-what, usually with pink hair and dresses (even the boys), and go prance around on a stage.

I met two of these THAT VERY SAME DAY while I was walking back from the surplus store, and naturally, I started screaming rude things at them (being the ###### I am).

They walked away dejectedly, one of them beginning to slowly sob to himself… after that, I started laughing nastily after them, being the ###### I am.

Still, these people are naturally resilient to insults, and keep on going no matter how many times you punch them in the gut.

COLLECTIBLE GAMING CARDS (Not sports cards, or playing cards, the loser cards like ‘Magic- The Gathering’ and ‘Yu-Gi-Oh’)

Wow, these are stupid.

People throw away actual MONEY to play this ######. I mean, they throw away freakin’ PARTIES to play this, and go to those stupid comic-book stores to buy these en-masse. They think it's "EXTREME" and do their best to make the already dull, pathetic game that's ruling their lives as exciting as possible, which usually isn't exciting at all.

They practically worship their best card, and think that their game is ‘a sport’. Idiots…

[/rant]

Archived