My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

I hate it when my hair falls over my face while I'm eating, gets caught in my fork, dragged into my mouth, I don't notice until I'm pulling 8 inches of hair out of a mouthful of chewed up steak and chips.

Solution: Get a haircut - Tie hair back

Likelyhood of either happening: <0.5%

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay - what p*sses me off.

Right now, I'm really p*ssed off about getting banned from ASCUK for *daring* to post a question in General Discussion asking for news on the release of Hi-Cap mags for the MP7. On finding out that they had already been released, I closed the thread, only to find a sarcastic and pointless post added by the site owner telling me off for posting in the wrong area of the forum.

'Hang on', I thought, 'General Discussion is the right place for news and questions about release dates, isn't it?' So, perhaps foolishly, I PM'd the owner asking why he had posted the post in my closed thread, where he thought the thread should have been so I'd know in future, and saying that if it annoyed him that he could delete it, since I didn't need it anymore anyway. I was pretty polite, not rude or insulting at all.

I didn't get a reply, and the next time I went to log onto the forum - to leave positive feedback for someone who'd just sold me an MP7, as it happens - I discovered I couldn't get in. Banned. And for what - politely asking a legitimate question and then politely asking for an explanation of a (somewhat nasty and threatening) post by the owner??

Also high on my list of annoyances - people who drive in the outside lane on a motorway. I'm in the outside lane, hurtling along at some insane speed on a clear stretch, and there's some idiot pootling along and a relatively slow speed (compared to mine). There's about a mile of empty road ahead of him, but does he speed up into it? No. Does he move out of the way as I speed towards him like a greased fast thing going very fast on a fast day? No, that would be too sensible. So I have to brake and slow down to his speed, pissing me on and spoiling my nice high-speed run home from work. GRRR!

Not to mention people driving around in cars that seem to have no functional indicators. Hello? Those little yellow lights on the corners of your motor are for telling other drivers where the hell you're planning on going! We're not all f**king mind-readers!!

Just a couple of things, I may think of more later.

Oh yeah, that and pointless swear filters that remove the mildest of words, like p*ss. What's the point? Have you actually **listened** to any kids these days, people? The air turns blue around them, I swear it does. And yet here we are, stopping ourselves from using perfectly normal speech patterns - for whose benefit??

Dumbasses posting spoilers. What kind of moron posts spoliers in yellow, a colour that against a light blue background is highly visible and attracts the eye? And furthermore, what kind of idiot doesn't edit said spoiler even after this has been pointed out? The *fruitcage* inconsiderate kind, that's what!

:zorro:

Oh, well, that's all right then. Now I've just got to edit the spoiler out of my brain. Sorry to seem arsey, but MGS4 is about the only thing on the horizon I'm really looking forward to that I don't want spoilers for. I mean, I'm looking forward to X-Men 3, but I'm familiar enough with the comics that I can't see any real surprises being in it. But MGS4... I just don't want to know.

Perhaps Will or Arnie could add

tags to put around text, as on the Weebls Stuff forums. When you put text in those tags, it's blacked out, and you have to roll your mouse over it for it to be visible. It's a good system.

Oh, well, that's all right then. Now I've just got to edit the spoiler out of my brain. Sorry to seem arsey, but MGS4 is about the only thing on the horizon I'm really looking forward to that I don't want spoilers for. I mean, I'm looking forward to X-Men 3, but I'm familiar enough with the comics that I can't see any real surprises being in it. But MGS4... I just don't want to know.

Agreed. It also adds insult to injury when the said moron neg reps you for complaining about his spoiler. :rolleyes:

Really basic spelling mistakes, like "reel steel" or "real steal". GAH! Read what you're posting! Also "you're" and "your", not to mention "there" "they're" and "their". Although I just have.

Oh, and people who can't grasp that proper punctuation is necessary if you want people to understand what you've written. Yes, I know you know what it means because you wrote it. The rest of us are totally lost, because commas seem to have been inserted at random.

lol shush i r emo boy i iz well wikkid i gonna go commit suicidedededed now k thx bye

o btw is 17 a bigga numba dan 16?

LoL! kttx

Do shut up you annoying little kiddie fiddler, you get on my bloody wits you do. :rolleyes:

Yes 17 is bigger than 16 well done would you like a medal and a cookie?

Im sure the education commite congratulates you on contracting another brain cell.

Do shut up you annoying little kiddie fiddler, you get on my bloody wits you do.  :rolleyes:

Yes 17 is bigger than 16 well done would you like a medal and a cookie?

Im sure the education commite congratulates you on contracting another brain cell.

I am the mightiest kiddie fiddler.

Archived