My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

sniper_bitch is the mightiest emo, though.

I'm sure you all agree being an emo is worse.

Haha nice try, im not an emo im not anything i dont label myself like a can of soup, i wear what i like when i like, so you mr "i am teh foonay boi" can walk away with your head in shame, because you fail it.

And i thought it was N_R that was the emo?

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha nice try, im not an emo im not anything i dont label myself like a can of soup, i wear what i like when i like, so you mr "i am teh foonay boi" can walk away with your head in shame, because you fail it.

How about you shut the *fruitcage* up? :)

Public forum? Right of speech?

Accusing someone of being a kiddie fiddler is hardly following the rules, therefore, you don't have a right of speech as you are breaching the rules.

Sarcasm isnt a strong player for you is it Misfit?

this feels strangely like an online pub fight... *ducks under flying pint glass* lets stop niggling ladies and gentlemen!

I'll have a pint of carlsberg export if your paying. :P

I don't think being accused of being a kiddie fiddler is very funny, sarcasm or not. So how about you go play with your little *fruitcage*buddy N_R, you *beep*?

He wasnt accusing you, ... you admitted it.

Seeing as S_B is my brother, he being my **** buddy is basically incest, which is not funny, and we're not into it.

Sorry, but you really bombed yourself in that time, .. think before you post. ;)

Hope you learnt your lesson.

"he takes things too seriously and he's a spolied little brat."

I said that I was the mightiest kiddie fiddler, to try and make this just a small joke. However, you two *fruitcage*faces, decided to carry it on, where it was no longer funny.

Hope I learnt my lesson? Oh *fruitcage* off you stupid twat, go slit your wrists now.

"he takes things too seriously and he's a spolied little brat."

I said that I was the mightiest kiddie fiddler, to try and make this just a small joke. However, you two *fruitcage*faces, decided to carry it on, where it was no longer funny.

Because jokes like that arent funny in the first place.

And as he is my brother, .. about time i came in and stuck up for him.

And retalitroy neg reps will be reported immediatly.

:angry:

Because jokes like that arent funny in the first place.

And as he is my brother, .. about time i came in and stuck up for him.

And retalitroy neg reps will be reported immediatly.

:angry:

BEING CALLED A KIDDIE FIDDLER ISNT FUNNY IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU STUPID *fruitcage*!

You know what gets on my nerves? Finding my thread derailed by a pair of *fruitcage*wits fighting like bitches. Well, you keep talking like a *badgeress*, I'm gonna smack you like a *badgeress*. Now, calm down, put your e-penises away, and go spam one of the CYMA CM028 threads.

:zorro:

Sales: why do some people have to take so flippin' long to send payment? It's surely not that difficult to stick £12 in an envelope, take it to the post office and send it. And then you get into the situation where you're waiting on someone, and as a result, the person you in turn want to buy something off is also waiting, and... etc. Bah.

:zorro:

I know what you mean sledge.

I recently had 2 indentical items sell on ebay, both won by different people. One guy paid straight away, item was posted and all the feedback has been left.

Another i'm still waiting for payment from, this shouldnt be too hard with using paypal as my payment method.

So why he couldnt have paid straight away, especially with it being a last minute bid i dont know.

If he hasnt got the money he shouldnt have placed a bid, if his paypal limit was run out he again shouldnt have placed a bid.

I dont know *shakes head*

Suck it up and move along? Jesus Christ, internets..

Archived