My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Perhaps you missed the title and purpose of this thread. It's a RANTS thread. That means people rant. It's not an arguments thread. So, you are now wrong for two reasons: firstly, you're not allowed to argue with the rants. Second, you're wrong. LOG OUT OF MSN WHEN YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SPEAK TO PEOPLE.

:zorro:

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*rant*

My girl is peeing me off, the times i wanna go down the pub for a drink or two and i get a call "where are you?", now im tempted to say "im busy screwing a hot brunette" but that'll mean my priveleges taken away, will she ever give me a day where im not with her, are all girls like this?

*rant over*

lol teenage relationships

Second, you're wrong. LOG OUT OF MSN WHEN YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SPEAK TO PEOPLE.

How bout no.

Edit: Here's a rant:

People who just can't settle for the fact that there is an Away option on MSN. (You know who you most blatantly are) . I mean, Fine, if they haven't put a note/away status then I suppose you could just argue that. BUT! There are people who want to stay signed in to MSN. Now, I don't know about you. But if I just logged on to talk to someone on MSN, and he/she was AFK and appeared to be so for 10+, I'd log out, and TRY LATER.

And you're wrong, simply because I can, and will continue to leave MSN running when I'm afk. Because Most of the day I'm mostly coming and going from the computer (Computer mostly), and it would be a HUUUGE waste of time having to constantly log out and log.

I mean, you're right if it's someone in a Trade, or if you Reaally need to get some info too/from someone, but for me, All I ever do is have Casual chats with Rob or Bobtheangrypotato. No more, no less. Nothing important, and nothing will go amiss if I'm afk for a little while, so why should *I* have to log out?

Viper: spot on. If someone wants to start an "Argue with everything everyone says" thread, go for it. This is not that thread. If anyone can be bothered to read the original post in this thread, they'll see that the point of this is to allow people to vent about things that annoy them. If someone argues back, it totally defeats the point of the thing.

Jebus: There's an "appear offline" function for a reason. The same way there's a -1 button under your name.

okies, so with the MSN status thing, I HATE people that are set to away, or busy or whatever.............and they're not. I won't message them as there status indicates I'd get no reply, and then get a message from them. Hmmm.

My g/f's the worst for it. I sign in appearing offline, to see if there's anyone I want to talk to. So does she. So she can't see that I'm online, and I can't see that she's online. ARGH!!! And then, when I do come 'online' to talk to someone, she suddenly signs in, generally with her status set to away.

Apparently it's so she can ignore people.

How about you BLOCK THEM!!!

Also, paranoid me gets to thinking, if she's set to away (and really is away), and I message her thinking she isn't.......get no response. Hmmm, ok, how have I offended her now? Then it turns out she really was away, and she comes back to me being all paranoid and ###### off.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

• 2 weeks later...

The recent US Senate discussions on whether an amendment should be made to the constitution to outlaw gay marriage. What the *fruitcage*? You're involved in a shooting war in Iraq, god knows how many of your citizens have no medical care available, and your leaders are worrying that a couple of benders might get married, which OF COURSE would spell Armageddon! At this point, I'd like to hand over to Psycho Mantis. Although it's a little out of date, the key points remain the same.

• 2 weeks later...

I haet car insurance. I mean I know I'm going to be raped for having a *suitcasey* Hyundau Accent only because the fact that

A ) am a guy

B ) I'm under age. (i.e Under 21 with at least 3 years experiance)

Then there's those Insurance companies aimed for women, so what I've found out by the car industry is

A ) They're sexist (for women out of it all, which highly humourus in itself)

B ) Agest (Which again just proves that this world is full of Bigotory and Hypocrites)

[edit] Speeeling.

Archived