Oddest product from an airsoft manufacturer...

HaVoC

We all know Tokyo Marui make great airsoft guns, but they do make other things too. Radio controlled cars, for example. However, nothing could prepare me for what I found on eBay today...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...bayphotohosting

Giant Godzilla Marui 6-Action R/C Mechanical Robotic Monster. 1995 MIMB.

Features:

Swinging arms and walking forward

Turning left

Turning right

Turning / waving head

Swinging tail

Howling w / mouth wide open

3 feet long from head to tail

1 1/2 feet tall

This item was only removed from shipping crate once for these photos.

Extraordinarily mint in mint box!

c4_12_s.JPG

Visit Crazy MOMO's

Your one stop exotic toy shop!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love the "Someone's got my balls in a bench-mounted vice" expression on it's face...heck, it even comes with a box of After Eights by the sounds of it! ;)

Anyone else come across any truly bizarre products from people we best know for making airsoft kit?

I thought when you meant "Oddest product from an airsoft manufacturer..." you meant the oddest AIRSOFT GUN made..

Well if that was the case I'd go with Marushins 8mm DERINGER or whatever the hell you call it..

Also the - Grease Gun

- Mac11 instead of the Mac10

- Auto9 (cause it's not a real steel gun.....is it?)

EDIT: I find TM's airsoft radio controlled tanks to be odd.... don't ask why...

I thought when you meant "Oddest product from an airsoft manufacturer..." you meant the oddest AIRSOFT GUN made..

Well if that was the case I'd go with Marushins 8mm DERINGER or whatever the hell you call it..

But that wasn't the case TaQ...tsk tsk... :rolleyes:

PKII Gigant, it's a "sniper pistol weapon" sort of like a "counter sniper weapon," completely meaningless to the real world, only to airsoft..

These types of "model products" may have been first made back before TM's airsoft days, so they've been making these things for a while, apparently.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived