Merry Christmas To Me...

Merry christmas to me

Stupid holiday with a tree

Merry christmas...

...Merry christmas...

...Merry christmas...

...To me!

Now, what to get for the missus?

Edit: Added more user slots on my server. Sorry, guys, I didn't expect to be pulling fifty connections at once when I posted this!

Edit edit: Moved everything to attachments. Suddenly I'm sorry I ever bothered.

Edited by Zero_DgZ

Do those not work? They're hosted on my in house FTP and I can't test them locally. All I get is "user posted image", unless I'm doing something terribly, terribly wrong. I just used IMG tags, with the little button-for-morons up there between 'http://' and '@' that does all the tagging for you...

And only one's a Glock. The other one's a Crosman/Umarex CP99 Compact.

That's next!

And I'm thinking maybe some custom trades: "Zero's angry Glock", or somesuch. I haven't figured out how to do it without damaging the existing finish, so I've commited to refinishing the slide. But only when I have time to do it.

Edited by Zero_DgZ

Am I the only one thinking that this doesn't need a whole thread for it? There're dozens other picture threads those pictures could have been posted in, and there is also the gallery. If you want to talk about how to customize the slides, use one of the discussion sections instead of the picture section.

Closed.