True Story!

R22Master

I remember seeing this on TV a while ago.

These two guys, under the influence if I recall correctly, one decides to steal a Corvette, the other steals someones motorcycle. Anyway, they get chased by the cops and the guy in the corvette gets caught, but the guy on the bike gets away as the cops are arresting the first car thief. Then as they are putting the cuffs on they notice the guy that stole the bike is walking down the street towards them, so naturally the cops arrest him too, one of them asks the guy why the hell did he come back, it was pretty obvious he was gonna get caught if he did. The guy answered "I wanted to see my buddy get busted"... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :lol::lol::lol::wacko:

My mate told me one about some robbers who got away with it. They took a jcb and stole .. an ATM. straight out of the wall. But before they nicked it they had chained the doors of the local police station together, so the cops couldnt get after em, so the got away with it!

There was another one where a securicor style van crashed on an overpass above a town and spilled its contents down into the town. It was raining money! the residents ran out and grabbed what they could. Later the bank people asked for it back but no one came forward!

• 6 months later...

Haha,

The best one I saw was this dude who tried to rob a general store in america, and while he got his swag bag out he put his rifle on the counter...the store clerk takes it and the robber runs out...then clerk jumps over the counter and fires 2 shots...I'm not sure what happened afterwards but man, how dumb can you be :D

Man walks into a store with the intent of robbing it wih his .38 revolver.

He made a few crucial errors:

1) He was robbing a GUN SHOP (Real Steel, obviously).

2) The shop was full of Customers who were gun lovers.

3) To get to the shop, he had to walk around the Police car parked outside.

The police officer in the car noticed a man walk into the shop, pull out a revolver and fire all six shots into the ceiling.

The clerk, the customers and the shop owners all fired back. Not pretty.

Wow - I've done it! The record for the longest running thread is all mine!

Mwuhaahaahaa :D

I started this thread several days before the forum was re-opened to the public after last year's outage! :D

Blimey!  :o

There was a guy that made the news here in the UK yesterday, tagged "the UK's dumbest bank robber".  He robbed a bank, but removed his mask before leaving the building.  Got his mug-shot caught on the CCTV camera and subsequently banded around national TV  :)

A few more like that please, and the crime rate will be nil.  :D

Here's another good one...

New York: As a female shopper exited a convenience store, a man grabbed her purse and ran. The clerk called 911 immediately and the woman was able to give them a detailed description of the snatcher. Within minutes, the police had apprehended the snatcher. They put him in the car and drove back to the store. The thief was then taken out of the car and told to stand there for a positive ID. To which he replied, "Yes Officer..that's her. That's the lady I robbed!"

ROFLMFAO AT THAT GUY! Now thats a stupid yet manly man, he has balls and no brains

I got a few.

Somewhere in Norway robbers stole an underground pool from someones vacation home and got away with it.

Another one in Norway I believe after a roober succesfully robbed a house (with the owner sleeping in his bed) the robber decided to treat himself to make himself some fish n chips in the house. The owner smeeled the fish and came down and saw the robber eating the fish and the owner called the cops.

Somewhere in the US a robber robbed a bank and went across the street and ordered a pizza and waited for 30 min for it. The bank teller told the cops the robber went across the street and he was arrested.

Somewhere in the US a robber rob a flower shop and left his gun there and then later came back (while the cops where there) looking for his gun. The clerk saw the robber and told the cops that he robbed her and the robber was arrested.

Don't Mess With Granny

Unknown

An elderly woman spent a leisurely shopping at the mall. Upon return to her vehicle, she found four strange males sitting in her car. Frightened, the woman dropped her shopping bags and drew her handgun. She told the men that if they did not get out of the car, she would shoot. The four men ran off quickly, whereupon the lady got into the car. Her key, however, would not fit. The woman realized that her car was the identical one parked a few spaces down. She drove to the police department and reported the story. The officer on duty laughed hysterically and pointed to the other end of the counter where four pale men had reported a hijacking by a mean old lady; no charges were filed.

My mate told me one about some robbers who got away with it. They took a jcb and stole .. an ATM. straight out of the wall. But before they nicked it they had chained the doors of the local police station together, so the cops couldnt get after em, so the got away with it!

There was another one where a securicor style van crashed on an overpass above a town and spilled its contents down into the town. It was raining money! the residents ran out and grabbed what they could. Later the bank people asked for it back but no one came forward!

No idea why, but I don't find this all that believable ... surely police stations have more than one door ... also, the police don't just sit indoors waiting for someone to phone up all day.

I always liked to one where an armed robber tried to rip of a mini-mart type store. he demanded the money out of the register and a bottle of whiskey from behind the counter. The shop owner gave him the money but said he'd need to see ID for the whiskey, the robber hands over his driving license.....

Saved the police a whole lot of work catching up with him!

I always liked to one where an armed robber tried to rip of a mini-mart type store. he demanded the money out of the register and a bottle of whiskey from behind the counter. The shop owner gave him the money but said he'd need to see ID for the whiskey, the robber hands over his driving license.....

Saved the police a whole lot of work catching up with him!

That is sooo Cool, LOl that is pure original

Archived