Grenade Launcher Picture Thread

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you scroll down, you can see that the G36 handgaurd is removable, and my question was if there is a way to attatch it to a RIS. I am considering some old scope rings laying around, but I want to see how others do it.

I'd like to know as well. Heard the CA was better than the STAR, by the way. :)

You are going to have to fashion some kind of rail "grabber", I think you can get some that mounts to a rail on the top of a shotgun, then goes onto another one on the bottom of an m4 or something, so that would work. Not sure how will it would look, making one out of scope rings may be better as you can make it more low profile. If you want to get specific shots of the ag36 before you buy it, pm me and I can photo mine.

Cheers.

na i dont use a plate carrier. I did think about getting some "Ranger Body Armor" but thought hell in woodland which is what this loadout is for it'll just restrict movement to much, so just wear it as is. over the top of my webbing. Works fine, doesn't move around much in game (though on some of the pouches i have added elastic inside the bottom seams so they prevent the nades slipping through, i may yet completely seal the bottom of each pouch to prevent ###### getting inside the nades). As to how it works in game. umm.. i put it in, put the trigger and boom! Black magic i tell you! ;)

RE: "Carry any on your DA rig?"

I used to (carry 4), just above my leg panel but i was just getting overloaded with pouches. i wont embarress myself by showing the pics. So decided to ditch them infavour of just the vertical grip and VLI or M900AB on the bottom rail. The 40mm pouches used to also get in the way of the pistol mags so wasn't great for the uber cool lookin pistol reloads! (which lets face it are the coolest part of airsoft!!)

- Maveric

Edited by Maveric

ye, they are all loaded up and gased up at the beginning of the day. i just hate having to reload them mid game, and since the games we play are just one big flowing game throughout the day i dont really have time to sit down for ages and reload just afew nades, nor do i carry gas into the field. so once they are used they are used unless i goto lunch or anything. That said i cant say i get through a great deal of nades in a day, probably no enough to warrant owning so many, but better have one and not need them than need them and not have one, if you get my drift..

Edited by Maveric