Grenade Launcher Picture Thread

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My self made nade launcher on my "custom" mc51. It shoots 1-30 bbs at a time and I've been using yellow gas with it. Its based on ksc mac11 mag and shortened p90 inner barrel. Trigger is taken from springer mp5a3. Whole thing is been put together with chemical metal. It can be attached to any 20mm rail and locks in place with small screw.

It it quite simple to use; Pull those plastic outer barrels out and you can put the gas in. half inch above it is end of the barrel and you can use speedloader to fill it with bb's you want to use. I like to use .12g bb's because they are cheaper than .2g and they hit enemies faster.. Then put small paper plug and push it into the barrel so that bb's dont come out. Then put outer barrels back and you are ready to use it. :)

Trigger presses magazines valve and gas unburdens to the barrel. This is actually second version of this launcher, and the earlier was much bigger, like size of mp5, and REALLY ungly. It was "full plastic" and was put together with hot glue. That version is reviewed in special article of finnish airsoft magazine called "softaaja".

http://www.youtube.com/user/Maekiii You find there few videos about this.

post-48682-1201456065_thumb.jpg

post-48682-1201457532_thumb.jpg

post-48682-1201457586_thumb.jpg

whitedingo, beautiful standalone. What are those things like to use?

The one time I've fielded it, I ran it strapped to my pack in case we ran into any vehicles. Only pulled it out once, but I love the way it feels...basically a really short AR in terms of feel.

I do completely love the looks of the G&P standalone, but the price.....for what it is....ludicrous. Thats why im going to make one out of my newly broken DE shotgun :)

i second that. i mean, its a pistol grip and a mount for like $150 more than the damn launcher... i dont know why it is so much. nor do i know why anyone would buy it. id spend $180 max, IF i were to get one

but thats me

-joe

Edited by masakarijoe
a bit new to the whole grenade launcher thing but will any 40mm grenade launcher (m203) fire any 40mm grenade?

Usually, there are a few exceptions, I know some Madbull launchers will only take Madbull shells. Obviously they are not capable of firing a real 40mm as well but that's not something to discuss here ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Seen some really nice launcher pics here. No SA80 with UGL???

l85ugl-1.jpg

EGLM on my CASV, i think it looks quite tasty, not all that comfortable to hold (cos i normally hold my m4 around the mag well) but il get used to it.

28012008126.jpg

And ofcourse on the VFC scar :D

28012008123.jpg

EGLM on my CASV, i think it looks quite tasty, not all that comfortable to hold (cos i normally hold my m4 around the mag well) but il get used to it.

Yeah I always held my M4 by the magwell and then I got an M203, wear some fairly thick gloves, makes it surprisingly more comfortable. I sometimes hold it right on the triggerguard, where it meets the magwell but you can't really do that with an EGLM :P