Grenade Launcher Picture Thread

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, was the UGL ever used with the L85A1?

Yes, it is used all the time. Also that is a L85A2.

No, i don't believe the UGL was used in conjunction with the L85A1, only the A2..

The L85A1 had the RGGS, or Rifle Grenade General Service, of which i can find no pictures..

Cool thread...never knew it existed.

p1010190zw0.jpg

m4m203anglesideoppvt8.jpg

No need for shells....this is a cheap-*ss M203's a BOYI springer with a chopped barrel I threw on my M4. At least I made match with the rest of the gun, lol.

Cool gun... :P I like that you bothered to actually take off the bottom of the RIS and attach the thing directly to the gun. Looks much better than just slapping it on. :)

My pre-construction pics of a Home made grenade launcher I'm building. Based off of, obviously, a G36C. Red lines are where I'll make cuts and filled in red sections are areas I'll need to construct with bondo. Barrel will be made out of good ol' fashioned PVC.

mk203PDW.jpg

My pre-construction pics of a Home made grenade launcher I'm building. Based off of, obviously, a G36C. Red lines are where I'll make cuts and filled in red sections are areas I'll need to construct with bondo. Barrel will be made out of good ol' fashioned PVC.

mk203PDW.jpg

Go for it, looks good.

I was thinking of doing the same just without the stock and shorter barrel.

I hate to ask questions on picture threads (It dosn't deserve a new topic) so I must apologize before I start.

My question is does a CA AG36 fit on a Star G36?

Would be really gratefull if someone could help me out.

specs will have to wait a week, I wasted a full can of gas just giggling and shooting in the garden, its just the good old ACM long m203 from RSOV - well, I think they ran out recently as I haven't seen them up there, but, it's full metal. It was a bit shiny (see trigger mech side of m203 which still needs spraying) to begin with so it had a dose of Flat black krylon followed by my concoction of 2 browns and OD on the ribbed handguard. The grenades are again ACM from RSOV, only 24 shot shells but they work just fine - got good range from them. They were originally all silver but again krylon OD came in handy to give them a nice two-tone finish. All in all I'm relatively pleased with my cheapy 203.

It has all the trademarks aswell on the trigger part of the 203, only thing I don't like is the bit that pushes the button on the shell is a bit too short and sometimes doesn't function, but I just added some tape to the underside of the shells to make the distance shorter - works all the time now. Again this is probably due to both parts being cheapy copies. I will look into this problem further and find a nicer fix than 'leccy tape.

There are more pics in the Armalite thread and painted weapons thread.

Edited by 0 armalite 0
  • 3 weeks later...
Eltee? You're still alive? :P

Just barely... :rolleyes:

Haven't had much time for A/S participation although I still use alot of A/S guns for prop and photo work. I still lurk on this site.

Here are a couple more photo guns. First one is an all metal and wood prop M79.

P6040013.jpg

Glock18CLauncher.jpg

Edited by eltee
  • 1 month later...

just something to consider as a basis - Brugger & Thomet AG (Switzerland) GL-06 40mm grenade launcher:

gl06-2.jpg

http://world.guns.ru/grenade/gl35-e.htm

stock looks like a UMG/UMP side folder, pistol grip something like a SIG 552 or FN M249 SAW. It'd be alot of hard work but I reckon its possible.

Nice looking piece of kit anyway and makes an interesting alternative to the HK69.

• 2 weeks later...