Grenade Launcher Picture Thread

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup you got it! i know it wont be exact as the loading system will be different but i will try to make it as accurate as possible.

so has anybody got any pics of the CAW 6 shot launcher so that i can see the size of it?

I now too plan to build a close replica with machine part; just to see Joe spontaneous combustion on youtube.

here's a pic request, an AK-mounted M203.

I've searched the launcher and ak threads and found nothing.

I've been wanting to do this since I got my first ak. Which coincidentally was around the first time i saw a pic of charles taylor and his ak/203 combo. i especially wanted to do this for this year's irene.

here's a pic request, an AK-mounted M203.

I've searched the launcher and ak threads and found nothing.

I've been wanting to do this since I got my first ak. Which coincidentally was around the first time i saw a pic of charles taylor and his ak/203 combo. i especially wanted to do this for this year's irene.

Ta da!

http://www.kapowwe.com/Merchant2/merchant....mp;Store_Code=R

:P

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/00xC8z17ZR8sf/340x.jpg

On a serious note, it doesn't look too hard to do. Just get barrel mount m203, remove bottom handguard, attach, shim with etape if necessary, done.

Edited by DesertFoxRomel
Very nice, Stuntman. Very similar to a setup I ran not too long ago.

M4M203ELCAN.jpg

-Vic

Thats how my M4 is suppose to look then it's done

though i will use an RIS M203

add a PEQ box (for battery)

and a flashlight. :P

ELCAN FTW, btw is that i china elcan or real? would you mind taking pictures on it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Following in Amateur stuntman's shoes...

Ares EGLM review time.

out of the possible quotes I will use, ever the best to sum this thing up is.....

I want make love sex to EGLM... okay...

This thing is heafty, not too bad, but still built like a rock and gorgeous. Spring loaded open and rocks to the side for easy insertion.. hehehehe.. I said insertion. Got it from Gunner airsoft, originally ordered the black so I could paint it to match my SP (VLTOR OD and black) but all they had was the tan... oh well.

Ok so at first it was difficult to put on... I knew I was missing something. There is a screw that is supposed to keep the EGLM from sliding on a rail, I removed it so I could replace it in whichever of the two holes it would fit in matched it up to the rail and popped it back in... well it's rock solid now. As to non-CASV M4s modifying it to fit just takes a little bit of dremmeling.

So downside, the end cap came painted bright freakin orange, but it is removable.

Another downside is the end is a little smaller than a regular 203 so pocket vortexs will just sit at the end, just load when your ready to fire or look like an idiot to those who don't know what you are doing.

OK so photo time.

I got several shots and a movie of the mechanism.

On a side note, I got a VLTOR gas block/sight on the way so you might see this thing again when it's really "done" ( however; there is always something more to get).

the levers to put it on.

DSC01001.jpg

DSC00999.jpg

DSC01000.jpg

Video

th_MOV01002.jpg

Edited by frogfish

I figured I toss some style on the old girl.

Had it for about a year now and don't think there could be a more fun platform.

She certainly doesn't shoot like an LRB BV weapon but the looks, the blow back, the sound out of the KX3, and now the EGLM make it so much more fun than anything else. All this ###### about an external rig is from people who've never used them, you use a sling... exactly like the gas line... Plus I can use readily available CO2 in cold weather and my mags cost $5 a pop (Mag mids).

Heres one of me rocking the 203 at the last skirmish I attended. I would have blasted these two guys and several other with the 203 but when i pulled the trigger nothing happened, turns out the grenade was missing a bearing <_< and they had just lobbed a grenade into the hallway I was defending so I just charged them, bang killed two then ran right into the barrel of an enemies m4 :rolleyes:

LastSunrise095.jpg

and another.

LastSunrise302.jpg

Hoping to pick up an M79 at some point in the future.