Grenade Launcher Picture Thread

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Grenade related question..Anyone have any experience with the Madbull Rubber Slug shell? Not king arms or the soft shell, but the rubber one that is Not For Sale in the U.S. Why I don't know but perhaps because its supposed to hurt more? Can anyone testify?

Grenade related question..Anyone have any experience with the Madbull Rubber Slug shell? Not king arms or the soft shell, but the rubber one that is Not For Sale in the U.S. Why I don't know but perhaps because its supposed to hurt more? Can anyone testify?

They do more damage. Someone snuck some into OP: Irene a couple of years ago. Shot it at a technical and destroyed the radiator.

Does anyone know the difference between these.

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=22849 Jungle type.

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=26074 Knights type.

i assume its the fittings? i want one for my G&P MK18 and im unsure of which one.

thanks!

:o ....wow! That explains the no sales in U.S. I'd say. Any idea what makes more damaging than say the King Arms version?

Good for home defense then :P

I'd put it down to how efficiently they release all the gas and the hardness of the rubber. From the pics it looks like pretty solid stuff which I really wouldnie want to take a hit from.

Well Maskarijoe, this is my indoor CQB launcher so its nice to have a 100 lumen torch on hand as well as a wide open viewing window for rough aiming and a laser to keep heads down as i've only got one shot so I better make it count!

ok, here is some advice. remove the upper ras, and the launcher should slide back. try to orient the launcher as straight as possible. if need be, apply some silicon spray as lubricant.

for the front mount, you will need to slightly grind down the inside edges of the "flanges" of the front mount (not on the launcher, on the mount) and that will let it fit over the compensator. just grind a little, and keep trying until it is snug. you might want to leave small edges in the flanges so that they fit in the grooves of the compensator more snugle. the goal here is to make sure that the launcher cannot travel forward.

alternatively, you can get a barrel extension, which will add 1.5" to your barrel, just enough to mount the M203 normally, and have the compensator in front fo the mount. these adapters arent expensive, but i have no idea where to get them.

if you have any more questions, let me know. ill get it to work.

-Joe