Grenade Launcher Picture Thread

thanks man, i saw the lips on the mount when it turned up and took them off straight away, i need to take the top RIS off, but its late so il do that tomorrow and get a few pictures up, its also a bit tight up the delat ring end, so a little light sanding to get rid of some excess paint and we should be away.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since i think you guys would know most about nade launchers i might as well ask here.

I am thinking about putting one onto my 9"inch rail m4. But i don't know what to get.

I would like to continue using a VFG. As it's comfortable that way.

So nothing massive. I did think about the AGX but too expensive and don't think 2 Forward VFGs would look good.

Price not too expensive please. Good looks, well you guys would be sorting that part out.

Thanks guys

Edited by alston251
  • 3 weeks later...
M203 and proarms m203 grip. but honestly, i dont see the point in having a launcher and a VFG

its not comfortable for me.

-Joe

Agreed, ideally you want your arms at roughly the same level as it helps with the weight, personally I think this is why guns with grenade launchers are more awkward to lug around, putting a vfg on that just makes your left arm way lower then it needs to be for more obvious advantage, imo.

Agreed, ideally you want your arms at roughly the same level as it helps with the weight, personally I think this is why guns with grenade launchers are more awkward to lug around, putting a vfg on that just makes your left arm way lower then it needs to be for more obvious advantage, imo.

The advantage of the M203 grip is that it speeds up reloads.

Yeah my Delta Ring has none of that it is either a TSD or Echo 1 Delta Ring.

Oh yeah and I went to ACE today and took the plunge... it still needs a paint job but I like it.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn16/RCagney21/0913.jpg

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn16/RCagney21/091309.jpg

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn16/RCagney21/091.jpg

M933

BUIS

RIS

BHI Gladius

M203 9" custom mount

All I need is a PEQ2\A and an optic.

-Ryan

:o

What'd you do to my baby??

Just kidding, looks real nice! Just need to clean up that custom mount and it would be awesome.

I hated lugging that thing around lol

Edited by Kraut
  • 1 month later...