Grenade Launcher Picture Thread

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you see it, you'll *suitcase* bricks.

IMG_1411.jpg

IMG_1404.jpg

IMG_1402.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg

IMG_1406.jpg

IMG_1412.jpg

Made for a guy who, long ago had bought from me paired sawed off M79's. He came back wanting a siamese version. The one I wanted to make for myself was more of a traditional side by side shotgun in terms of looks, veering towards the "force-a-nature". After making this, I'm left wanting to finish that old project after all.

Edited by renegadecow

Well, not as interesting as Renegades cool double blaster, but here is my latest creation

Built this for a guy I play with after he had seen another launcher chassis I had built. Was a nice little project, I had planned on making it an internal slide out stock, but weight was piling up and I ditched that idea for a much simpler and lighter side folding stock. Overall weight loaded with a grenade is just under 5 pounds, which was my goal. Basically just an aluminum tube that bolts into a steel receiver, with an M4 RIS system bolted to that. It is missing a couple screws in the picture, but it is done I believe.

img1562g.jpg

img1563.jpg

No wobbles, aside from the launcher tube, but thats nothing I can fix. Should serve its purpose quite well I hope.

• 1 month later...

Made for a guy who, long ago had bought from me paired sawed off M79's. He came back wanting a siamese version. The one I wanted to make for myself was more of a traditional side by side shotgun in terms of looks, veering towards the "force-a-nature". After making this, I'm left wanting to finish that old project after all.

any chance of any plans or material lists? this is insanely awesome & is something iv been wanting to do for ages!!! great work bud!

Hi guys, im trying to find some innert or replica 40mm grenades, more speciffically m433. Ive looked all over the internet and have found a few autions that ended years ago and a site or two that will only post state side. Is anyone in the know of where these can be bought from. I want them for a bandolier for show and dont really want to have to buy a load of airsoft one as that will be very expensive! Thanks guys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, im trying to find some innert or replica 40mm grenades, more speciffically m433. Ive looked all over the internet and have found a few autions that ended years ago and a site or two that will only post state side. Is anyone in the know of where these can be bought from. I want them for a bandolier for show and dont really want to have to buy a load of airsoft one as that will be very expensive! Thanks guys.

You should be able to pick up some at the War and Peace show if you don't have any sorted by then. There's always plenty of inerts about in just about any flavour you could desire.

The MGL is mine, but you still have to marry Trasher to steal it :) I gave him the gun and he was happy to take dozens of great photos for us :)

About the MGL: It's a standard ICS GLM with a VLTOR Imod stock. The paint job wasn't so hard to do, really.

More info about the grenade launcher can be found here in the specific topic.

The bandolier came from S.O. Tech, good luck if you plan to order from them - they are busy with goverment contracts. The Tactical Tailor is much easier to get.

The S-Thunder long shocker shell is a little bit too long to fit into the MGL - it's 18cm long (according to S-Thunder) and the chamber length is only around 14cm.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Probably the best place to ask this:

I have an ICS MGL and the stock has broken. As in, the 3 point adjustment for elevation has snapped and the stock flops about now. Anyone know where I could find a new whole rear stock set? Basically from where it bolts onto the back of the body.

Edit:

Where can I buy this basically

http://www.icsbb.com/web_e/html/02_products/show.aspx?kind1=12&kind2=30&num=674

Edited by apmaman

my hk69a1 arrived today, bought on another forum with 2 shells, wanted a stand alone launcher i could sling/pack onto side of a ruck and saw this pop up

feels sturdy and works nicely, very happy

ps sorry for ###### ability to uplaod pics

boom.bmp

Edited by tactical chef