Grenade Launcher Picture Thread

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
austinwolv - what do you think of the deepfire one ? also, how is it compared to the real one ?

Initially I was left disappointed by how it shot, but that was my own fault for not choosing a shell wisely. It would have been nice if they had went with a smaller inner bore as well, but I suppose it isn't entirely fair to think that Deepfire would know what kind of rockets we want to shoot out of them in the US.

Now that I've gotten the shell worked out by choosing a good one, I'm quite satisfied and impressed with it.....it is an actual replica that functions like a real one, not some homemade lookalike with a valve handle sticking out or something. There are some minor things, like the rubber buttons on top, that could have been better IMO, but overall, it is a pretty cool product. Quick comments below; an actual review will be posted in near future.

http://www.lonestarairsoft.com/forums/show...hlight=deepfire

i agree on the 203 above. perfect.

austinwolv - what grenade are you using. ive got some madbull shells im thinking of running CO2 in. ive only used it with weak summer gas, and the balls hardly left the barrel, but it flew bb's pretty well. but firing the nerf balls is what i want it for really, so i gotta find a way to make it viable.

• 3 months later...
Yeah, not bad. If you can get G&P, though, go with that.

G&P have the best launchers on the market, expecially for the money.

-Vic

gah, i wanted a G&P one aswell, buts ASG is selling the CA ones for 109USD compared to the 150 dollar G&P ones, i figured if for 26 dollars more i could get a 203 and 3 of the KA grenades, CA was the way to go, despite the horrible trades. and surely they cant mess up to much on some tubing and a trigger? :unsure:

• 2 months later...