Grenade Launcher Picture Thread

Quick update on these shells: Not worth the savings unless I can find a cheap replacement fill valve. Two more have failed since I got them; the little pin is just pressed in and seems to fall out easily.

Have you tried the Madbull steel fill valves? Sold in packs of 3 and not too expensive, they're the best option I know of.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any guidelines on how to paint, what to use and cylinder numbers positioning? 

yea fella. i used those number packs that you can get, where you place the number where you want it then rub it off of the sheet on to the surface desired.

As for the positioning, i just worked out that there was two numbers per slot (so 12 numbers or 6 lots of two) then equaly measured round the drum with even spacings.

Also i made it so that once the drum has been wound up ready to fire, the first slot fired from is the slot numbered 1.

hope this helps 

yea fella. i used those number packs that you can get, where you place the number where you want it then rub it off of the sheet on to the surface desired.

As for the positioning, i just worked out that there was two numbers per slot (so 12 numbers or 6 lots of two) then equaly measured round the drum with even spacings.

Also i made it so that once the drum has been wound up ready to fire, the first slot fired from is the slot numbered 1.

hope this helps 

great! any links to that number packs? Thanks!

As I'm using different type of grenades as explosives, smoke and nerfs number on slots will be very useful. Because today I do it blind and just pray that I'm right...

Edited by Lancaster

great! any links to that number packs? Thanks!

As I'm using different type of grenades as explosives, smoke and nerfs number on slots will be very useful. Because today I do it blind and just pray that I'm right...

i cant remember the size but heres an examble so you know where to look fella.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Letraset-Rub-On-Transfer-Numbers-Letters-3mm-White-RDC0130-/300860751517?pt=UK_Crafts_StickersScraps_Decoupage_SM&hash=item460cb2be9d

just measuer the depth of the collar where the numbers will sit then you will get a rough size on what to use.

my ics mgl. had the numbers added round the drum and painted the fire/safe marks to simulate the usmc version

DSCF0817.jpg

M32_zps5a5859f0.jpg

i know my stock is slightly different but this sample pic is of the early version. but the stock i have is what they use now :) just wish i had waited for the tan version instead of buying the black one in haste lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...