Dodgey clocks?

ColDaz

Hi,

Has anyone else got any posts that read as yesterdays, when they posted them only an hour or even a few minutes ago.

I have a post from several hours ago that says it was posted around about 3 minutes ago ... yesterday.

Is my clock messed up, or the site, or is time travel coming back to haunt me again?

Thanks.

EDIT: Now this says 12.03 when I make it 11.05.

This is wierd, as the post time that usually comes up is in relation to real life where I am.

I'm going to fish around in the settings.

• 2 weeks later...

*cue twilight zone theme song*

Strange things are afoot... but this is only the beginning of the end... First time is disrupted to the point where it is altogether meaningless... then what next in the evil plot to take over Arnie's? And who will try to grab power in the confusion? The geardos? Sledge? The Flecktarn addicts? The moderators? Only time will tell of the fate that awaits Arnie's..

*everything resumes as normal* :)

*cue twilight zone theme song*

Strange things are afoot... but this is only the beginning of the end... First time is disrupted to the point where it is altogether meaningless... then what next in the evil plot to take over Arnie's? And who will try to grab power in the confusion? The geardos? Sledge? The Flecktarn addicts? The moderators? Only time will tell of the fate that awaits Arnie's..

*everything resumes as normal*  :)

*chuckle chuckle*

:D

Archived