Eminem

gbr321

R n B is without a shadow of doubt the spawn of satan, and should be dealt with by bell book and kalashnikov as soon as possible!

I used to get on with hippity-hop, still a big fan of de la soul, and the Goats' early works (well, actually, their first album, possibly the worlds first rap-opera concept album, superb stuff), and NWA, Public Enemy, all that stuff, but eminememememem? dunno, yeah, he's got a ot to say, but he always just comes across as a whiney jerk with an attitude problem. Though I appreciate his anti-Bush stance, as I honestly didn't give him the credit to follow world events, my bad :)

i dont listen to much music but when i do its usually mostly rock and a little bit of hiphop, rap, r&b and so far the only rapper i really like is eminem because from what i see there's usually a hiddem meaning behind a song, whether its a sort of satire, or he sings is straight out. im beginning to get tired of the gangsta rap cuz its just to vulgar and has no point, just maybe nice beats or something.

Eminem. Sucks. Big. Time.

Yes.

gbr321, you have a post-count of 8. So far, your posts are, quoted directly...

do u know where 2 download elmos got a gun
any know where 2 download elmos got a gun or any weird al music
Who likes the song backstreet boys are gay.Listen to it know just go to funny junk .com
Who likes cows!
my favorite song by eminem is im a soldier how bout any one else

The other 3 have obviously been deleted or made invisible.

Looks like you've got some more learning to do! Ya dumbass

- http://users.adelphia.net/~kamel/Posting.html

Archived