what's your favourite camo

u.s ranger

An appeal on the behalf of Doc & LJ:

The MoD supply British DPM in 3 patterns at present; temperate, tropical and desert.

The next person to call 'temperate' 'woodland' will be PM'ed a pic of LJ performing the all-too-well-known 'Goretex Samba', in high resolution.

Thank you.

Please send me a copy anyway. :D

Currently

1)Only just cam in a way I suppose OD & CT plain, I actually think they look good.

2) DPM & Multicam about even at the mo.

3) ACU, because it gets slatted so much.

4) CADPAT, much cooler the MARPAT.

5) The old DPM desert pattern that wasn't issued for Desert Storm because it had also been sold to Iraq. Basically a three tone version of the current kit.

Feel free to pick holes in this.

PS. Doesn't GA-KO make Snakes *albartroth* look big?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.mcaroy.com/dpm.htm - there are 4 dmp flavours - i hadnt ever seen the sas version till today.

off topic:

yeah we had a vive la revolution game - soldiers vs civvis vs terrorists disguised as civis ... soldiers werent allowed to shoot terrorists unless they had thier gun out and were obviously terrorists ... if a soldier shot a civi by mistake, the civi then became a terrorist, (what with alienating the local population) and was allowed to get up after a minute and shoot soldiers.

I must say, M90 looks pretty sweet. I had heard of it before but never seen it.

Pretty nifty stuff. Is it hard to get a hold of?

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

I don't know either. but I have a web in my bookmark. Sweden Military Shop which contain some sweden tactical gear and basic uniform.

My other search didn't found any, maybe other expert in this forum will offer help. :)

Archived