BBC Radio Oxford - TODAY 4pm!

Maple-Leaf

Hi all -

Just a reminder that I'll be on the air this afternoon talking about our plight caused by the VCR Bill.

BBC Oxford is at 95.2 FM. You can also listen online if you don't live in the Oxfordshire area: http://www.bbc.co.uk/england/radiooxford/

Telephone: 08459 311111

Email: bill.heine@bbc.co.uk

"Gentlemen, see you after the war."

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will there be a podcast of the show avaliable on the bbc website after the show has been broadcast? its just that ill be at uni when the show is aired :(

good luck with the show mate, hopefully it will change some peoples views towards airsoft, and make them relize its a sport

"Airsoft replicas" is much better  than "the guns we use."

GOOD point! Cheers mate. ;)

PABLO - that stuff on the Where Next" thread was an absolute gold mine!!! Bless you. :D

I don't know what the deal is with podcasts or recordings - you're best bet would be to call BBC Radio Oxford and ask them.

Cheers!

Good luck mate - might I also suggest (if you get the chance and weren't already planning to do so) to pop the persistent press/MP myth that replicas can be rechambered to fire live rounds? That's all I seem to hear these days whenever there's an article/comment about replicas.

<_< traffic news now.... GET TO THE AIRSOFT, DAMNIT!

Edit - Buh? I keep getting static.. on a digital broadcast over the internet. I repeat, Buh? I don't want to miss something important due to static :(

Archived