Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sledge

No, it's not alright!

I love it when you go in KFC and say 'A Coke please', and they have to reply 'You mean Pepsi?'

Ok, so you're in a pub/fast food joint/whatever, and you ask for a Coke. And because of the fear of litigation if they sell something under false pretences ( :rolleyes: ), they ask if Pepsi/Virgin Cola/cat urine is ok. And we all say yes, because we knew they don't actually have Coke, but it's become the accepted generic term for a cola beverage. My question is this:

WHAT IF IT'S NOT OK?

Will they run out and get you a Coke? Will they throw you out? Maybe the universe will explode. So, has anyone actually said "That's not good enough. I demand proper Coca-Cola, and I am not leaving until I get it!" And what happened?

Yeah il keep that in mind Sledge thanks. " Takes a notepad out of his back pocket"

" Demand a coke in KFC"

Do it like Ted eat K.....F......C

they won't run out to get a Coke for you. they might point you in the right direction to get your own (I prefer Pepsi anyway :P )

I went to a taco bell for lunch during an airsoft skirmish, asked for a sprite and got a sierra mist, took me a couple seconds ot figure that one out, lol.

sp00n is happy with this thread, yipee.....:P

Trade mark laws prevent them from selling pepsi and calling it coke, as for the sprite-sierra mist thing they should have asked if the substitution was ok.

I am sure americans have stronger feelings towards it then i do. Its a family tradition to argue 'what Cola is best'. I say go for Ginger Beer and be done with it.

Here are some more unrealated but disturbing pictures :blink: .

colgate.jpg

chinesepuppies.jpg

Yes, disturbing. dafool's are more disturbing though - what's with Mr. Man-Boobs? ;)

Thats a result of drinking pepsi, its like smoking, only the price you pay for it is far greater. All cans of pepsi should have warning labels on them like smokes do

"Warning: May turn you into Dafool, for Gods sake your a young man, don't do it! Noooooooo!!!!!!!"

No I have a sneaking suspicion that Dafool likes Shweppes Tonic Water with a hint on ginger...

But who knows...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO Do not buy coke its an evil company only buy pepsi max. Mmmm sweet, sweet pepsi makes the pain go away.

post-164-1101640190_thumb.jpg