No, it's not alright!

Sledge

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what I want to know is why does everywhere sell a cola derivative anyway? yes, its very nice, but tis nothing, I tell thee, in comparison to that sweet elixir of life, Barr's Iron Brew.

The drink of proper men. none of this girly fizzy caramel nonsense, I want my carbonated sugar drink to look and taste like something normally found bubbling away in Dr frankensteins lab.

right, thats the thread de-railed, whos for a slice of the old "wat am best fizzy drink" action?

'ave it...

I asked for Coke in a sit down restraunt, they said they only had Pepsi.

I up and left.

I went to a fast food restraunt and asked for a Coke, the guy at the counter gave me a can of Coke because they only had Pepsi. I thanked the man at the counter and ordered some food, because I was hungry.

I have my sneaking suspicions about Mr. T also...

I'm quite partial to Red Fanta myself, no idea what it's really called though... I do know that it's Blood Orange Fanta in Italy though...

Sadly I don't have any Coke misunderstanding stories to tell, although I will try it in KFC next time...

Maybe we should all collectively ask for a nice fizzy can of Wooang-Toot-Shin-Pinhooi-Gangeei next time we're in Maccy D's tho, then maybe we will all get free food.

Maybe.

I've changed my mind, I think it's Mr. Hammer over there that wants the Shweppes Tonic Water with a hint on ginger! Muahaha!

Of course coke tastes better than pepsi! We don't need to discuss this here.  :D

You've got to try this stuff though. I have never seen it anywhere in Europe but it tastes delicious.

kuat%20trad200.jpg

Contemporary guaraná beverage with local appeal

HmmmmMMMMMMMmmmmMMMMMmMmMMMmmmmmMmMmmm...

Looks deliciousososous.

Of course coke tastes better than pepsi! We don't need to discuss this here.  :D

You've got to try this stuff though. I have never seen it anywhere in Europe but it tastes delicious.

kuat%20trad200.jpg

Contemporary guaraná beverage with local appeal

Kuat :unsure: Hmmm, I have my suspicions about this, wouldn't be a liquid form of the plant "Khat" that many an African chewed in order to get high and make his teeth look all nasty :P

(That is not a racist joke by the way, any one who has seen "Black Hawk Down" will know that the Somalis ((Somalia is in Africa BTW)) chewed "Khat" to get high.)

People in the UK must be confused... They think that Coke tastes better than Pepsi... :rolleyes:

Good grief... the UK is in worse shape than I previously thought... When will you ever see the light that is Pepsi??

Come on, is this really debatable? How can Coke possibly be better than Pepsi? :rolleyes:

Will they run out and get you a Coke? Will they throw you out? Maybe the universe will explode. So, has anyone actually said "That's not good enough. I demand proper Coca-Cola, and I am not leaving until I get it!" And what happened?

My friend works at Carls Junior and he gets thoise people every once in a while (oddballs) so he says, sure, he is a coke *gives um a pepsi and they never know) lol

Yeah, Coke is the original. Pepsi is a pale imitation, formulated to con people out of their money by fooling them into belieiving they will recieve a refreshing beverage on a par with Coke. Instead they get an over-sweetened bottle of the Pepsi CEO's urine. And he laughs at them all as he swallows another gallon of water, prior to peeing in another crate of empty bottles. True.

Archived