No, it's not alright!

Sledge

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pepsi is a more refined Coke, Coke absolutely lacks flavor. Diet Coke... well... doesn't really taste like anything

Like I said before, Pepsi just plain tastes better

Reforming your backward and evil ways has to start somewhere

*hands Sledge a Pepsi*

Cheers! :D

Pepsi is a more refined Coke, Coke absolutely lacks flavor. Diet Coke... well... doesn't really taste like anything

*hands Sledge a Pepsi*

Cheers!  :D

Sledge, I think I found our new 'target'. It just won't be the same as TaQ, though... :unsure:

*hands Sledge a Pepsi*

Cheers!  :D

Pepsi is pure communism in a can.

Red is the color of Communism... Coke cans are red... coincidence... I think not :D

By the way, which company had to put cocaine in their product just so that people would drink it?? (HINT: "COCA-Cola") :rolleyes:

Vanilla Coke - Now being sold in the household cleaner aisle

I remember a few years back when they were giving out free samples of Vanilla Coke, I thought it was drain cleaner :mellow:

It will be a long and difficult road considering the damage Coke has done to your minds, but in the end you will all see the light that is Pepsi :D

mmmmm.... Pepsi :D

*Cracks open a Pepsi and hoists it in a toast*

Red is the color of Communism... Coke cans are red... coincidence... I think not  :D

By the way, which company had to put cocaine in their product just so that people would drink it?? (HINT: "COCA-Cola")  :rolleyes:

Vanilla Coke - Now being sold in the household cleaner aisle

I remember a few years back when they were giving out free samples of Vanilla Coke, I thought it was drain cleaner  :mellow:

It will be a long and difficult road considering the damage Coke has done to your minds, but in the end you will all see the light that is Pepsi  :D

mmmmm.... Pepsi  :D

*Cracks open a Pepsi and hoists it in a toast*

INFIDEL! GUARDS! SIEZE HIM!!

Sledge, I think I found our new 'target'.  It just won't be the same as TaQ, though... :unsure:

I know, but what the hell. *Shoots Destrukto in the nuts* Hey, that felt quite good. Not as good as TaQ, but nt bad. Give it a try. ;)

And yes, I think you do need a certain maturity of taste to appreciate Coke. Until I was about, ooh 17 or so, I favoured fruit-flavoured chemical-filled ######. But now Coke is the Way and the Light. Praise be.

Cool, do it... *evil glare*

Anyway we should all congregate and join in harmony... for the one true drink IS Dr.Pepper.... Unique and Delicious... made by Communists with plenty of 'Special Drugs'...i mean 'chemicals' and oozings of Carbon Dioxide.

*Reads Back Of Dr.Pepper Bottle*

Ingredients: carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup and/or sugar, artificial and natural flavors, phosphoric acid, sodium benzoate. caramel, caffeine, gum acacia, red 40

CountDoom: So, what is the water carbonated with?

Anon. Russian Soldier: Special Gases

CountDoom: Have i heard that term before?

Anon. Russian Soldier: Mabe...

CountDoom: Didn't you use 'Special Gas' to wipe out terrorists and hostages in that theater about 2 yea... Gagah... Gkruggg!

*CD is Cheesewired  B) *

They even have 'Red 40' in it? Ooo, these Ruskies think they are smart, but not as smart as a small collection of hyped up nerds who drink only Pepsi and believe Elvis lives in Tabago and Kennedy was assasinated by Hitler while inside Appolo 13...

.............................|_|................................

Hail Commrades!! :mellow: < Look he has a Russian Hat <_<

girly men, all of you- iron brew all the way! coke and all its hangers-on are mere children in comparison to the mighty, planet-straddling gloriousness of the strange, unplaceably flavoured brew of the gods!!!

so, for all those who disagree with me, in the parlance of the locals of that benighted land that produced that most joyous of non-alcoholic nectar, "see you , jimmy!" *nut*

Archived