No, it's not alright!

Sledge

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

see, this is what I like about iron brew- its completely non-political, no one can accuse you of being a nazi or a frenchman or an American when they see you drinking it, and its a mans drink for real men (unless vodka is added, then it becomes girly alcopop that should be taken out back and shot)

iron brew, you crazy guys...

GASP! sudden shock of horror... the US doesn't have iron brew, does it?! DISASTER!!!! what am I gonna drink now? ah, beer...

saying that, I bought my first US budweiser yesterday, wondering if it tasted any better stateside than it does in the uk, and guess what? it tasted WORSE!

how can this be possible? UK bud is gnats widdle in comparison to most other beers, but the US stuff tasted worse than SKOL! oh, the horrors... thankfully, Massachussetts has lots of breweries, so I should be ok... quite a big fan of the harvest moon stuff, which is really rather tasty :)

King of Beers my lily white behind...

"How dare you"- max and paddy

You can not talk about vodka that way, you can not say that about the great man. No not god but Mr Kalashnikov. Vodka is very nice drink, if you want c**p alco pop get a reef. If your a man get a shot(s) of vodka

post-164-1103652567_thumb.jpg

I think you misunderstand me- vodka is not a girly-man drink, neither is iron brew, but together, they combine to form GIRLY-ALCHOPOPICON!!!!

and yes, being worse than skol is pretty amazing by any beers standards- whats even more amazing is that bud is so popular over here! I can only assume its because of the students and their underdeveloped tastebuds, but it could go far deeper than that...

I wonder if I should set myself up as an importer of rare and exotic ales and lagers...Theakstons Old Peculiar would knock the head off the average bud drinker, I feel, and leave a never-to-be-removed smile on their face :)

I think you misunderstand me- vodka is not a girly-man drink, neither is iron brew, but together, they combine to form GIRLY-ALCHOPOPICON!!!!

Only one way to deal with this. *Pulls out phone* Hello, we need.... whaddya mean, the Aerialbots are busy?... What about the Protectobots?... Ok, well, just send what you got.

HM: Who was that?

Sledge: Optimus Prime. From the name, it's clear that Girly-Alchopopicon is a Decepticon.

Rizzo: Oh no...

Sledge: And not only that, but one of the really cool combiner Transformers. You remember, the ones where you put a load of TFs together to make one big robot?

*Girly-Alchopopicon pulls the roof off the building*

Girly-Alchopopicon: Girly-Alchopopicon angry! Girly-Alchopopicon destroy people who mock me!

Sledge: Uh oh...

*Fortunately, at that moment, the Alkiebots arrive! Their leader, Scotchimus Prime looks at the situation*

Scotchimus: Hot Toddy, Chaser, Lock-In and Doublemeasure, unite and form... Superiorbooze!!!

*The Alkiebots unite and attack Girly-Alchopopicon*

Superiorbooze: Girly-Alchopopicon is too strong. The mix of Scottish and Russian personality traits results in a Sean Connery level of hardness. Why, Girly-Alchopopicon is even wearing a wig identiacal to Connery's in "The Hunt for Red October!"

Girly-Alchopopicon: See you Jimmy, I'll dee you in, comrade.

Sledge, Rizzo, HM and a cast of thousands: Huh?

Superiorbooze: Only one thing I can do... must fire the de-mixatron.

Rizzo: So, couldn't think of a good ending?

Sledge: Nope.

*Superiorbooze fires the de-mixatron ray at Girly-Alchopopicon, who is forced to divide into his component parts: Iron Brew and vodka*

Crazy Harry: Woo hoo!

*CH rushes forwards and drinks the gallons of Iron Brew. Everyone else mixes the vodka with Coke and proceeds to get drunk*

Shledge: Hey, aren't you guysh to young to drink?

Rizzo: Um...

HM: *Shoots Sledge in the nuts*

*Sledge dispatches Superiorbooze on new mission*

Sledge: Superiorbooze, you will go and awaken Havoc, and poke him with this trout

Superiorbooze: No probs.

*Superiorbooze flies to Wales*

Sledge: God, he's heading for a barren, featureless wasteland.

Rizzo: Uh, the map's on the other side.

*Turns map over*

Sledge: Oh.

*In Wales, Superiorbooze rips the roof off Havoc's house*

Havoc: Wha? Um, no, yeah. Look, I slipped on the cucumber when I got out of the shower.

Superiorbooze: ... Ok... Anyway.

*Superiorbooze pokes Havoc with the trout*

Superiorbooze: Pokey pokey pokey! Ah, my work here is done!

*Superiorbooze flies off*

Havoc: What the...?

Archived