No, it's not alright!

Sledge

Well it ###### me off when people come in and ask for a coke.

And yes i do have to reply "you mean pepsi", maybe one day i should just open the can in there face and pour it all over them and say "heres your coke *badgeress*!" :D

Well KFC did used to sell Coke but it became to expensive so they switched to Pepsi, lousy cheapskates.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wahey, shotgun double-entendres ago-go!

fancy pumping a couple of shells into my barrel?

ooh, nice ejection!

give this a quick pump, would you dear?

is that a shotgun in your back holster, or are you just glad to see me?

this is my boom stick!... oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...

you mean you are still clinging to that outmoded existence known as sanity?

weirdo.

*passes dafool some minty fresh mints (so minty, you can skip brushing FOR EVER or your money back), and smacks him upside the head jjust for the sake of it. Once more unto the vinyl floor covering goeth dafool, with all the acrobatic grace and catlike elegance of aforementioned recepticle of root vegetables*

anyone for tennis?

dear god man, here, take a seat (offers sped_fx a rather spendid velvet easy chair to rest his addled bones in) here's a lovely soothing medicinal brandy for you too.

egad, KFC aye? had an uncle at the Somme, all sounds rather similar- the interminal noise, the idiotic officers, the mud, the rats... lucky they didn't send you over the top as well as round the bend, what? what?

baaaaaaarrrrrrrrrreeeeeee

(pauses to twiddle moustache, realises he's left it on the tennis court.)

blast.

Archived