No, it's not alright!

Sledge

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*tries to imagine Sledge sipping Whiskey from a cracked Coca-Cola glass whilst wearing a burgundy smoking jacket and sitting in high backed green leather chair whilst in the background, a roaring fire crackles...*

Welcome to Lord Peter Feathering Walthamstone's mansion

The Lord 1

The Lord 2

The Lord 3

• 7 months later...
Ok, so you're in a pub/fast food joint/whatever, and you ask for a Coke. And because of the fear of litigation if they sell something under false pretences ( :rolleyes: ), they ask if Pepsi/Virgin Cola/cat urine is ok. And we all say yes, because we knew they don't actually have Coke, but it's become the accepted generic term for a cola beverage. My question is this:

WHAT IF IT'S NOT OK?

Will they run out and get you a Coke? Will they throw you out? Maybe the universe will explode. So, has anyone actually said "That's not good enough. I demand proper Coca-Cola, and I am not leaving until I get it!" And what happened?

then you stay there all day because that is what they serve and if you don't like it they say go somewhere else then

Archived