No, it's not alright!

Sledge

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not true good sir, that bacon was, in fact, fake bacon (fake-on?) as both myself and my muscular and mildly psychotic fiancee are both girly pinko treehugging veggies.

parts of pig (or any other animal) are yet to polute the interior of our frying pan, though I do make a wicked fried egg with it (so wicked, in fact, that last time I looked, it had joined the republican party. But then we ate it, ahahaha, with lashings and lashings of ketchup)

not true good sir, that bacon was, in fact, fake bacon (fake-on?) as both myself and my muscular and mildly psychotic fiancee are both girly pinko treehugging veggies.

parts of pig (or any other animal) are yet to polute the interior of our frying pan, though I do make a wicked fried egg with it (so wicked, in fact, that last time I looked, it had joined the republican party. But then we ate it, ahahaha, with lashings and lashings of ketchup)

yay anuva vegie like myself :P

*does little happy dance*

*throws axe at meats eaters*

:P

fake-on :P yummmmmmmmmm

hardly a terrorist old chap, the axe-in-the-chest technique is clearly a surgical strike, implemented by a freedom fighter against his oppressive tyrannical meat-eating persecutor. Therefore wooley's act was an act which had right, and God, on its side, terrorised none other than someone akin to HITLER!!!!!!! and as everyone knows, appeasing monsters who are like HITLER!!!!!!! is akin to BEING like HITLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey, this, ahem, "logic" worked for the George "coco the clown" bush, so what the hey, why can't it work for an axe-wielding veggie?

oh, and nice one wooley, always good to know there are few more of us roaming the barren wasteland being persecuted for our beliefs by these unfeeling destroyers of our planet :)

Archived